They meet

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat-back and folding trays are in their full upright position."

Ares strolled through the standing passengers, comfortably taking their seats inside the flight to Barcelona. Standing behind a couple of summer clothed tourists throwing their carry on bags into the overhead bin, he waited as an old lady with white hair and a mustard coloured coat was shown to her seat with the extra help of a sophisticated flight attendant. With polite manners, Ares excused himself to get past and to his seat.

Reading the designated numbers printed over each passenger seat, he stopped before his assigned spot and placed the small duffle into the overhead bin with extreme care.  Stripping off his grey pea coat, he failed to notice the few curious glimpses of attractive females around him. Left in a simple grey long sleeve shirt that clung to his rippling muscles, he tucked it beside his duffle before grabbing his laptop and taking the seat closest to the window, adjusting the window shutter.

Workers scattered around on the large runway, stacking luggage's into the coordinated compartment of the plane without care. Boxes with large white stickers warning 'Fragile' were tossed neglectfully as well as workers joyfully continuing. Ares sighed with a small shake of his head, before tugging at his sleeves. He released the folding tray before him, placing his laptop on top before resuming to check his emails. Many arrived from colleagues in the army, questioning his well-being and welcoming him back to work. The others were of junk. Surveys and match fixing date websites filling his email junk list. 

Rubbing a hand behind his neck, he blew out a small sigh and continued to flick through some more emails before growing bored. The seat beside him was suddenly filled with presence and he twisted his head to see a young boy around the age of fourteen. A large pair of red Dr. Dre beats clinging around his ears while a heavy metal song played. Dressed in nothing special, he threw a nod to Ares before clicking away on his phone and yanking off the now silent headset.

"Sup." He voiced, heading continuously bouncing from the aftermath of loud music. With dark brown hair swept over his forehead and green eyes half lidded from sheer exhaustion, Ares was amused. He nodded in reply before tapping away on his laptop and shutting it close. "Name's Noven." 

Still on the brink of amusement tugging at the corner of Ares' lips, he eyed the boy one more time before finally responding in his deep, velvety tone. "Ares."

"What's up Ares?" Noven continued, grinning like a teenager on heavy weed. Ares reconsidered his thoughts, concluding to the point that the boy beside him was perhaps on the use of drugs or any other illegal substance. Slightly sitting back in his seat, he placed a hand over his chin and silently observed the eccentric beside him, claiming more behavioral evidence to correct his thesis rippling through his mind. Just the thought of a young teenager abusing drug related substances brought automatic disagreement in his opinion and if there was any relation between Noven's unusual behavior and the symptoms of drug takers, he'd fix the situation straight. Just how it was meant to be. Perhaps a little nudge would do the trick.

"Nothing much kid, what about you?" He responded, casually clearing his throat and performing a rather bored complexion. 

Noven seemed to pick up on the gesture, somehow mentally finding reason to continue a conversation with the stranger and now flight buddy beside him. "Same. Just taking the flight to Barcelona- oh right, you're doing the same thing." He snorted in his laugh and slapped his thigh, his ripped jeans barely covering a suntan line just above his knee. "You have an amazing physique Ares. Do you, you know, take something to become the buff?" Noven questioned with raised eyebrows. Ares stayed silent, sighing quietly before muttering in his head about the consequences the boy could face if he even dared to speak of drugs. Dare, offer him. Also slightly perplexed how he'd made it past security. Noven's head wondered around, looking at the other passengers that passed him uncomfortable smiles and other's the cold shoulder. Ares was about to say something to grab the boys attention until he himself whipped around, a strange red-rim eye stare. Ares held his words, as Noven continued.