Yes, it was really hard to look him in the eye but this time there were no excuses you had to face this.

"No," You look away at that instant feeling the heat of these eyes on you. Failing miserably in holding eye contact with him.

But he didn't question anything. His fingers still carefully held yours.

You try again but this time with no eye contact, "I'm not angry at you, you did what you had to, you liked me and I should've known clearly what to expect and not expect from you but despite that..." You fold your fingers in his, "...You didn't stop me from liking Jungkook, you simply took care of me, waiting, and not forcing any kind of emotions on me."

A tear slowly forms in your eyes, "I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm still immature when it comes to feelings, I shouldn't have blamed you. It must've hurt you so much-"

Leaving one of the hands he palms your head, slowly caressing it "You know..." he slips his hand on your cheek, "...none of that matters to me, what matters is that you are happy," he wipes away the tear falling off your eye, "So, don't cry, please?"

Giving him a subtle nod, you take a deep breath standing still. He watches you calm down, slowly bringing back his hands to himself.

"So... are you going to tease me again for the wrong pin or should we respectfully go in?" He jokes, "Or if you want to stand here I am ready for that too."

You smile, punching his arm. "Stop," you twist your mouth, "We're going inside or if you want to catch a cold be my guest." You tease as he lets out a gasp.

"So mean of you." He places his hand on his chest, acting dramatic all of a sudden, "I'm so offended Y/n."

"Uh-huh?" You question as he laughs at your response, "Alright, kidding." He holds your nose, "If it means catching cold standing with you all by my side, I'm all in."

Scrunching your nose, you slap his hand, "Shut up" and giggle typing down the numbers to get in while Jimin folds his arms watching you blushing and smiling.

You were smiling because of him and it was the happiest thing that has ever happened to him. If he looked back, he could never imagine any of this happening.

Alas, some things weren't always impossible to occur. If they tried hard anything was possible. And Jimin was happy as hell that his hard work was finally coming to show.

You were opening your heart to him and he wanted nothing more.

+++

"I'll bring something for you to wear"

Jimin nodded taking a seat and looking around your house, which was as same as before, the memories of him with you gushing in his heart, peeking at the kitchen he smiled to his ears, remembering the scenes of you both that occurred there.

You were cute when you were drunk and he was determined by one thing and that was that he could never let you drink with anybody else, they didn't deserve to see that version of you, none of them, not even him but he did and God he was so lucky.

"Hey," You came in, in your cream nightdress while brushing your hair with the towel.

Well, it wasn't just a simple nightdress, it was in cream and he mustn't say this but he loved cream on you so badly then he would want to rip his eyes out.

You were divine, cute, and everything he would dare not touch. Although what you wore was a simple silk top and pants he still felt a thousand butterflies flowing through his stomach.

"Is this okay for you?" You took him out of his trance forwarding the clothes at him as his eyes immediately lay on the cloth as if not prepared to meet your eyes.