Everyone is confused by Doctor's statement.

Doctor: It's just a theory, but This game might be a soul capsule, You know how ghost hunt the houses they've been killed in. However, Sarah never died inside of this disc.

Doctor goes back into his train of thought.

Luther: Did someone put her there?

Doctor: Wait....... Michael?

Michael: Yeah?

Doctor: Where did you find this disc?

Michael: In my front lawn.

Doctor: Hmmm, and how did you and Sarah meet.

Michael: Well, it started off as some kind of A.I talking in my computer. Then, it started to speak just like her, and that's it.

Doctor: Did all of this happen in the same day?

Michael: Yeah, I guess.

Doctor: Well, your story is off..... Sarah couldn't have pulled you in the same day. She has to be around you for some time before she could even interact with you.

Martin: Yeah, he right. She tries to act friendly before she does it.

Kyle: Or hide the fact that she's coming for you.

Luther: Yeah, your story's off Michael.

Michael: Maybe she did something different with me. I don't know.

Doctor: Your a computer scientist right? I think I might know why she came to you first. She knew you were foolish enough to believe her story the most, and used you to make this disc. She probably even made you put a spell on it.

Michael: Spell? What are you talking about?

Athena: We know what you did Michael. You put a spell on the code of the game. Allowing her to get to you and everyone else.

Luther: Mike.... Is that true. You....

Michael: Yes...... I didn't know it was going to be like this.

Martin: You didn't know!

Martin approaches Michael, but Kyle steps in front of him.

Kyle: Cut him some slack, he didn't know what was going to happen.

Martin: But it's because of him we're here.

Athena: I think your mistaken.

Everyone goes silent, as the hoodie comes off Athena's face.

Athena: You all wouldn't be here had you not been greedy fucks. Sarah would've still been alive had you taken her to a hospital,  but no..... We can't let anyone know we're associated with a fa-

Doctor: They got your point.

Athena: Sorry, I just got a bit. Worked up.

Luther: This was who you were talking. She does look a bit different.

Martin: How do we know, your not working with her? You slammed Kyle into that screen.

Athena: That was because he nearly killed me.

Martin: Serves you right.

Athena: Oh, fuck you. Don't to try guilt trip me.

Martin: Really, you killed me in your timeline.

Athena: Your actually still alive there, but yeah I did. I killed all of you and more. There's buckets full of blood I have. Spent to much too much time trying to become something I wasn't, but what difference does that make me for you guys. I did something fucked up and had to pay for it. The same happened to you. It's karma if you ask me.