Letters

It's been two weeks, two weeks of y/n ignoring Severus

He sent her multiple letters but she didn't even open them, immediately throwing them in the trash, she doesn't want to hear whatever nonsense he had to say, it might seem selfish and over dramatic, but she's stubborn, and to add to that she's heartbroken...

Severus on the other hand was almost defeated, he tried everything Minnie told him to do, sent letters, tried to give her detentions, but even during detentions she wouldn't look at him, he sent her flowers with ' i'm so sorry ' cards, complimented her work in front of the whole class.. nothing would do.

Minnie did warn him that even though she might love him, what he said and the way behaved that day broke her and she won't easily forgive him, she even tried to talk with the girl herself but all she got in response is ' whatever you're talking about Professor, it was obviously a rumor, so can we please not talk about it ' and since then Minnie held up the white flag, if Severus fucked it up, he should take responsibility.

Snape hated himself, he finally found the women for him, the women that loved him unconditionally and went and fucked it up, the one he felt free with, felt safe having her in his arms, he missed her so much..

It feels like someone is tearing at his heart, every time he sees her he remembers all those beautiful memories together, how he kissed her for the first time, the way her lips molded perfectly with his as if they belong together, how her body wrapped around his, like they were sculpted to fit together like i missing piece, and now all he feels is empty, like he's constantly missing something, and he already knew what..

Fred and George had a long talk with y/n,at first they were upset because for them se obviously didn't trust them enough to tell them about her relationship with Professor Snape, but soon forgave her because she already had a lot on her plate, and she promised them that she didn't know how to tell them, but now it doesn't even matter cause what she had with her professor was over..

Fred was trying to be reasonable and told her to at least listen to what he has to say, he obviously liked her if the guy bothered to have a grand date and take her to freaking Italy, but his twin jumped in and said that maybe he took her so he can get in her pants and then Fred argued that if he didn't like her he wouldn't even bother sliding in her pants, and George was all like
' funny for you to talk brother, you do it all the time '
So Fred stood there trying to have a comeback but couldn't so he opened his mouth and closed not able to argue back,

George patted his own back and turned to y/n, but the look in her face made him sink in his seat ..

He hesitated but said

' You know .. maybe Freddy is right, maybe you should give him a chance to explain why he did what he did .. you know ? " he said scratching behind his ear

Fred nodded at that

' No, maybe you're right George '

George beamed at that but soon frowned