chapter 18

" I'm telling you, I've been more than faithful to him, and he does what ? humiliate me in front of everyone, literally everyone, even the ghosts were there, i promised myself that i will not even look his way from today on, it's hurts so bad knowing this was all a funny game for him, I wonder that had he knew my background story would he still play me like this .. he literally fucked with my heart "

" Language y/n "

" Language? Honestly firenze after all I said to you, you chose to comment on the way I use my words ? " Y/n said with disbelief

" You honestly lost me when you said you were dating professor Snape ? How on earth did you manage to do that ? "

She rolled her eyes and sighed

" Had you been paying attention, I already told you, I'm not gonna say I regret it, cause I used to crave even a slightest touch from him, but now I'm hurt, don't get me wrong I still want him to touch me .. believe me when I say that, but I no longer can allow it, not like it will ever happen cause as I explained he literally humiliated me in front of everyone, and it's all because of that bloody ferret "

" Now now, you know the Slytherin prince was only being himself, the matter was doomed to surface someday and somehow, it's the professor reaction is what getting to you, so don't blame malfoy, he was only doing what anyone would have done, and don't even argue, it's traumatizing seeing a teacher being intimate with a student in a classroom, I would've gone blind than witnessing that  "

" Oh so humbling for you to say " y/n said sarcastically

" I hate you sometimes, you know that right ?" Y/n added

" I doubt that "

Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled

" Are we there yet ?, How the fuck did I even manage to run this long distance? "

" I'm bloody surprised myself, but we're almost there, I can see the lights "

" Ugh, I dread coming back, oh the humiliation "

" Just deny it, or better yet ignore it "

" Yeah, I'll just pretend nothing happened, cause apparently it didn't " .. y/n could feel a tear sliding down her cheeks

The cold wind blowing caused it to dry the instant it fell

" Don't be hard on yourself, you're a rather attractive girl, I'm sure you'll find someone to love you the way you deserve "

She shrugged trying not to think about it

" Say firenze, you're single right? "

She said trying to change the subject

" I have a child, you literally were there the day it was birthed " he tutted

Y/n cracked a giggle that pretty soon turned to a laugh and then from laughing she started crying, holding firenze tight while sobbing her heart out