11

Next day At School

Bondita was waiting near the school gate for anirudh , They always go together inside , so ,she was waiting for her anirudh.

Then A boy named prateek her classmate , he has a crush on bondita so he  keep making excuses for meeting bondita went to bondita and asked " bondita mujhe na kuch questions mein doubt hai kya please tum meri help kardogi"

Bondita being a helpful friend said yes
" Haan haan kyun nhi Prateek ofcourse"

Then prateek asked her"  when ?"

Bondita said" tum lunch time mein milna tab thik hai"

Prateek smirked at his plan to spend time with bondita , he always wanted to be close to bondita but that anirudh always came to his way , but this time he will succeed at any cost.

Prateek's pov

Bondita main tumhare aur anirudh ke beech main aisi darar dalunga , ki tum dono kabhi ek nhi ho paoge aur bondita sirf meri hogi.

Suddenly bondita started rubbing her eyes " aaah mumma ankho mein kuch chala gaya shayad"

Prateek pretending to be caring " aree bondita kya hua ??" And hold her hand " ankhon mein kuch chala gaya??"

Can i help you ??

Bondita nodded her head , prateek got the chance and hold bondita's face and started blowing air on her eyes. Anirudh was coming towards bondita when he noticed prateek  trying to be close to bondita.  The scene enraged him.He very well know prateek and his tricks to be close to his bondita . He harshly grabbed prateek's arm  pushing him and pulled bondita by her shoulders .

He hold her face and started blowing air on her eyes and said " baby kya hua dikhao?,....kuch nhi ho gaya , gently caressing her eyelids .

He then turned towards Prateek and said gritting his teeth " I'm here for my bondita , you don't need to worry prateek you can go now "

Bondita to anirudh" Ani ,you are so mean to him"

" Aise koi bolta hai bhala , you can go now ... He was helping me."

Anirudh: " maine jo kiya sahi kiya tume uske irade pata nhi hai, wo sirf tumhare samne apna bholapan dikhata hai , par hai bohot shatir"

Bondita :" you are too much possesive about me "

Anirudh said teasing her " ofcourse iam, i have only one girlfriend , if i have few more....."

Bondita glared at him " Then what?? Kya kaha tumne you need few more girlfriends, agar kisi ladki ke pass bhi gaye na tumhe main chodungi nhi, tum sirf mere ho"

Anirudh smirked at her reaction and said"  agar main kahu ki tumhare ane se pehle meri ek aur girlfriend thi toh??"

Bondita widened her eyes after hearing this. she wasn't expecting it. She glared at anirudh in anger and said" kaun hai wo ladki?? Tum abhi batao mujhe ?? Kaun hai wo?"

Anirudh pointed at a direction and said" wo dekho , wo thi....."

When Bondita looked at the direction anirudh quickly pecked her cheeks " Sorry par mere pas ek hi hai" and started running on the opposite side .

Bondita turned and widened her mouth" Hawwwwwww, tumne mujhse jhut bola , aaj to main tumhe chodungii nhi..., "

She started chasing him " Ruko, aaj main tumhara pura bharta bana dungi kii agli baar se aisa mazak krne se pehele sau baar sochogee"

They both were running towards their classroom....when bondita hold his arm and anirudh tried to be free from her grip.. They both collided with each other and fell on the ground.

Anirudh hold his ears Murmuring a sorry to her " Sorry naa"

Bondita  twisted his ears and said" bohot ghatiya mazak tha Ani"

Anirudh pouted his lips " maaf kr do naa , shonaa...please"

Bondita rolled her eyes seeing his nautanki " achha thik hai , isbar maaf kiya"

_____________________________

It was Lunch time

Prateek came to bondita for clearing his doubts but he  was scared to see anirudh. He was shooting daggers to him.
Anirudh: " Tujhe bola tha na , tu phirse dikhay mat dena , tu phir agaya  "

Prateek :" wo mujhe kuch doubts the ,main wo clear krne aaya hoon"

Anirudh took the copy from him" To do mujhe main kr deta hoon"

Bondita snatched  it and scold him " Ani tum usse darana band karo,  wo bechara help mang raha hai, aur tum ho ki...  lao main krti hoon"

Bondita put his fingers to his mouth " shhhhh!! chupchap baithe raho , no..... badmashi"

Anirudh pouted his lips . Bondita always shut his mouth .  She loves to rule over him and he can't do anything .

Later prateek left . Afterthat Bondita turned to see anirudh. He puffed his cheeks like bondita to show that he was angry. Bondita find  him too cute but nowdays he was behaving like a 3 year old baby . He just throw so many tantrums at one time , that bondita got confused how to handle him . He is such a baby.

Now Bondita need to pacify her baby "HER BABY ANIRUDH".

Bondita in sweet tone " babu what happened? Why are you angry ?"

Anirudh glared at her" tumhe meri koi parwah hi nhi , tum hamesha dantti rehti ho"

Bondita wrapped her hand around his arm and said " Haan toh tum bhi toh usse pareshan kr reh the na , kya wo sahi tha"

Anirudh:" kyunki mujhee wo pasand nhi"

Bondita gently ruffling his hair " babu you should stop overthinking about him . He is a nice person , did he harm me ?   Noo nah , you should treat him nicely afterall he is your classmate . You should give him one chance "

Anirudh nodded his head " okay i will try to be nice with him  but only for you"

Bondita pulled his cheeks" That's like my good boy"

Anirudh again pouted his lips " but maine tumhe abhi bhi maaf nhi kiya?? Your good boy wants something then i will forgive you?"

Bondita :" what my babu wants?"

Anirudh pointed at his lip" kisshie do"

Bondita's cheek turned red hearing his demands . He is being so naughty....

Bondita said defenesevly " itne sarre kisses to deti hoon main tumhe , cheeks pe forehead pe , aur nhi milega"

Anirudh whined and said"  par kal raat tumne hi toh kaha tha mujhe , ab mujhe wo chahiye "

Bondita being annoyed by his behaviour" Aniii ......abhi nhiii.... We are in a classroom , kuch to sharam karo..."

Anirudh smirked , he was intentionally irritating her .

Anirudh " abhi nhi de sakti , par baad main ?"

Bondita nodded her head seeing his stubbornness" okay baba baad main  "

Hope you liked the chapter ✨
Please hit the star button and comment down if you want any specific scenes.