9

Its been two years , they are in 11th grade now.  Pooja Rahul and bondita anirudh are very good friends now.They bonded very well each other , and specially anirudh and bondita. Anirudh started to like bondita and realised his  love for her , He deeply loves her but he didn't confessed it yet...and bondita she also loves anirudh but as a bestfriend , she didn't realise it yet.

Anirudh started being  a little possesive of bondita because he lost his mother at an early  age whom he loved dearly but now he don't want to lose bondita ,so he is quite possesive about bondita.
_______________________
It is a regular day at school

Anirudh and bondita was in commerce stream. They both wanted do business studies and so they choose commerce.  pooja and Rahul are in science stream.

It was an off period .

Anirudh and bondita both are sitting together making some notes related to their studies .
Suddenly bondita yelped in pain holding her stomache and realised something . Suddenly she get up and started running towards the washroom. Anirudh too ran behind her.

Anirudh knocked the door several times and said.

Anirudh: Bondita kya hua hai?? Achanak se tum aise bhagi kyun? Bolo na

Bondita didn't answer him.

Anirudh again knocked the door.
Anirudh: are you okay shona? Sayy naa kuch toh bolo, dekho you know that you can tell me anything right i am your bestfriend naa ,ab kuch bolo bhi

Bondita replied: Periods , but Ani bohot badi problems ho gayi , i forgot about my dates and i have no pads in my bag , ab main kya karu mujhe kuch samajh nhi araha hai .

She said crying: Aur bohot pain bhi ho raha hai, mere kapde bhi kharab ho gayee...and started crying loudly.

Anirudh : calm down bondita, kuch nhi hua hai, Tum 5 min wait karo main abhi aata hoon.

He went to pooja and he hesitantly asked  : pooja wo .mujhe.... Tumharii...ek help....chahiyee ...thi... Wo Bondita usse periods ayye hai, ..i need pads ..kya tumhare pass hai.

Pooja: ofcourse anirudh , Ye lo achha tum usse ye dedo meri na class hai..mujhe jana padega .

Anirudh nodded and headed towards the washroom .he handed the pads to bondita and waiting for her .

Bondita came out the washroom: He hold her hands and said: tum theek ho na , are you comfortable?

Bondita slowly said: Ani mere skirt pe stain lag gayi hai, ab main kya karu...

Anirudh pulled out his school jacket and tie it around her waist .
Anirudh: Now it's okay? Tumhe mujhe batana chahiye tha na aise bhagta kon hai main kitna dar gaya tha tumhe pata hai .

Bondita downed his head and whispered a "SORRY"

Anirudh gently hold her hands and kissed her knuckles and said : its okay . Are you feeling comfortable naa? Do you want something ?

Bondita pouted her lips and nodded her head and placed hands near her tummy .

Bondita:" Ani bhookii lagi hai , Bohot......zyadaa....and streched her hands dramatically to show him .

Anirudh smiled at her and said;" chalo kuch khate haiin"

______________________

They both go to their class .

They seated beside ecah other. Anirudh started carrying alot of extra food items only for her bondita because bondita loves food , she will crave more for it during her periods and he loves his bondita endlessly.

Anirudh offered her chocolates and she  was having it . But suddenly her stomach pains  and she started massaging her tummy .
Bondita : " Anirudh pet bohot dukh raha , mujhe kuch nhii khana....ahhh ... mujhe...achah nhi lag raha ...."

Anirudh:" come to me shona"

Anirudh put her head in his lap and and started caressing her hair with his one hand . And the other hand started massaging his belly  gently.

Anirudh: " ab achha lag raha hai?"
Bondita looked at him and said:"Haaan"

Bondita looked at him dreamily.
Bondita's pov
This BOY!! , he cares for me so much , loves me so much , man karta isse abhi kiss karlu...ANIII tum itne pyaare kyun hoo!!  "Awww My babyy" , Day by day I'm falling in love with youu..........

Bondita : achhe se karo na abhi bhi dukh raha hai?

Bondita pull out her inned shirt and open
One bottom button of her shirt and placed ani's hand above her bare belly. There were barely any students in the class because it was off period , they were roaming outside in the campus.

Anirudh smirked at her and leaned towards her and whispered:" naughty girl, bohot badmash ho gayi ho tum"

Bondita made an innocent face and said:" Ani dukh raha hai  bohot.. plssss....massage karo naa.., aur tumhare samne kya sharam tum toh mere ....B.."

Anirudh smirked and said:" main tumhara kya...."

Bondita lightly hit on his shoulder and said: zyada bano mat tumhe pata hai main tumhare liye kya feel krti ho aur tum bhi karte ho...its been two years ,...we know each other feelings very well.

Anirudh said:" par mujhe yaad hai kisine kaha tha main toh sirf uska bff hoon bf nhi" and teased her.

Bondita glared at him angrily and shouted:" Babu plss mujhe satana band karo ...naa"

Anirudh placed his hand inside her shirt above her bare belly and started caressing it gently  by rubbing it slowly. He started making circles around her navel giving her utmost pleasure.

Bondita moaned:" it feels so good"
She felt , the love , she felt her heart melt , a warm sensation flooding her system by his touch.
Then Bondita wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer to her face rubbing her nose aginst his.

Bondita kiss the tip of his nose and said"Babu i love youu....ami tomake khub khub valobashi ..." and pecked his nose.

Anirudh didn't expect her too confess this soon like this , he actually wanted to propose her first ,but the situation left him shocked, he was in 9 th cloud....after her confession.

__________________________

Hope you like this part ✨
Please hit the star button and comment