8

Next day At Rahul's house
Bondita and pooja came together for Rahul's birthday party. Anirudh was late because he went to buy a special birthday gift for his dear friend, afterall they are friends from childhood.
Bondita: wah pooja tum toh bohot pretty lag rhi hai,kya baat hai.
Pooja : Thanks bondita pooja said while blushing.
Bondita: kuch special hai kya, waise tu rahul ke liye kya gift layi hai mujhe toh bata hi sakti hai...
Pooja : Main e uski liye ek watch li hai aur ha khud apne hatho se uske favourite cupcakes banaye hai.

Bondita pouted and said : mere liye toh kabhi nhi banaye ,uske liye achanak ,kuch special hai kya and teased her .

Pooja : waisa kuch bhi nhi ,he is my bestfriend thoda bohot karna toh banta hai naa .

____________________

Anirudh entered the room .he was stunned to see bondita .
Anirudh's pov

Ohhh god!! She is looking damn hot ,and pretty too.

  She was wearing it.

  Then Rahul came to the hall and looked and anirudh ,he was looking at bondita and got lost in her.

Rahul : "Anirudh" and waved his hand infront him, "Anirudh "he again called him
He got an idea ,he whispered near his ear
"Lagta kisi ko pyaar ho gaya hai" and teased him.

Anirudh came out of his trance and got embarassed.
He said nervously:nhi nhi aisa kuch nhi main toh bas aise hi .

Rahul: Wo toh ye baat hai , mujhe toh laga.....kuch aur....chal raha .....hai.... And teased him.

Anirudh glared at him to shut his mouth.

_________________________

The celebration started ,They cut the cake and wished him. Everybody give their present to Rahul. Then they decided to play some games . So they choose to play truth and dare.
Rahul  spinned the bottle and it was on pooja.

Rahul: truth or dare, pooja took truth.

If you had to pick an animal,which animal do you find sexiest of all?

Pooja make a irritated face and said: yaar ye kaisa questions hai??

Rahul : ab jawab toh dena hi padega....
Pooja : Sexyyyy....ahh i think snake, tv mein naggin o ke dekha hai by god kya sexy lagte hai , wahi hoga..

Everybody laughed at her statement.
Thus the bottle spinned many times now it was bondita's turn and rahul asked him the question truth or dare ,she took the dare.

Rahul: so hum teeno mein se joo sabse jayada cute lagta hai ,tumhe uskoo Wo krna padega .
Bondita rolled her eyes and said: kya krna padega ??

Rahul whispered silently: Ki...ss.
Bondita: kya hai, zor se bol na
Rahul: you have to kiss the person.
Bondita: ye kaisa dare hai ,i will not
Rahul: par sabne apna apna task pura kiya hai tujhe bhi krna padega .
Bondita: par sabko achhe achhe task diye aur mujhe ye , rahul ke bachhe tujhe toh mein mar hi dalti agar tera aaj birthday na hota toh .

Rahul smirked and said: birthday hai isiliye toh fayda utha raha hoon.

Anirudh: Rahul this is too much now, you should not ask her to do this.

Rahul whispered near his ear:tu chup baith naa, plsss bhai tera hi fayda hai,, tu dekh.

Anirudh confusely: kyaa isme mera kya fayda hai?

Rahul : tu dekh na mere bhaii.
Rahul: bondita tu bol na tu darti apna task karne se  .

Bondita angrily glared at him and said: main kisi se nhi darti samjha . Main karungi tu dekh.
Bondita looked at three of them .
Bondita's pov

Iss Rahul ko toh kabhi bhi kiss nhi karungi ,uska toh muh tod dungi kisidin ... Pooja aur anirudh , anirudh ladka hai i think pooja will be the right option. Haaa!!

Bondita is going to kiss pooja's cheek but rahul stopped him and said mujhe isse pehle ek chota sa game khelna  hai.

Bondita:ab kya hai??
Rahul :ye khel lete hai phir hum game continue karenge .So guys i will tell a word and you have to tell a word related to the word every body nodded.

Anirudh started he said : Birthday
Pooja : Rahul
Bondita: looser
Rahul: i m a looser at studies ,so study
Anirudh: topper
Pooja : topper.....toh anirudh hai haan , anirudh
Bondita smiled and said:. He is the cutest..haan .cute and realised what she blurted out .
Bondita closed her eyes in embarassment and Rahul smirked at him
Rahul: kon hai cutieepiee , woo humara anirudh hai ..toh kyaaa .krna padegaaa ....and teased her .

Anirudh too blushed listening to this.
Ani pov
Kya bondita sach main mujhe kiss karegi?? Is it real??

Rahul: kya hua bondita dar gayi kya?? Achha tujhse nhi hoga .. bondita toh har gayi ..

Bondita glared at him and said : main kisi se bhi darti nhi hoon aur ye toh bas ek kiss hai , not a big deal ,i can do it , just wait and watch.

Bondita challenged him and Rahul succeeded in his plan.

Bondita looking at anirudh  with confidence.
Bondita:" Ani come here"
Anirudh in akward situation: kyaaa??
Bondita" maine kahan yahan aao , thik hai main hi aati hoon".

Bondita sat beside anirudh...and looked at him intensly.

Rahul: aree dekhte hi rahoge ya karoge bhi and .
The came out of their trance .
Bondita slowly leaned towards anirudh and gently cupped his both cheeks anirudh closed his eyes feeling her warm breaths near his nose.... bondita smiled at him and gently placed her soft yet plumpy lips on his cheeks slowly sucking it, and kissed his cheek hardly making anirudh shiver. She slowly whispered near his ears while slowly kissing his cheek "  My baby is the cutest , My Ani" and teased him.

Anirudh's cheeks turned red and make his heart flutter. Is she called him baby?? Her baby? Her Ani?? Is she in love with me....?

Rahul and pooja are whispering something when bondita broke the kiss .
Rahul: You did it bondita...and bondita glared at him showing her tounge.

Anirudh asked bondita : bondita tumne abhi jo kaha kya wo sach tah , i meann did you  have any feelings??

Bondita laughed and said: aree buddhu ...Ab kya main apne best friend ke sath mazak bhi nhi kar sakti , aur main tumahre sath thoda sa flirt kiya, ab ye toh chalta hai  na Anii." Mybabyyy!!!" jaise sari ladkiyan apne boyfriend ko bulati hai .. and pulled his  cheeks .

Anirudh frowned at her words , and pouted  .

Ani's pov

Bondita ke mere liye koi feelings hi nhi hai, aur main kya sab sochta rehta hoon.

Soon the party ended and everyone retuned to their homes.

_____________________________

Hope you liked the part✨
Please hit the star button and comment down if you want any specific scenes.