"It sure is, i had my final fitting for it a couple days before i came out here."

I slightly smack the side of his arm "And i didn't get a picture? That's just cruel."

"You can see it in person when we start filming, how does that sound?"

"Perfect

His hand reaches down to mine leading me out and towards the Jungle Room. He still has that agitated look on his face almost like he's upset about all this.

I pull on his hand to get him to stop walking for a second, "Why the long face? i thought you would be thrilled about this?"

"I am, it's hard to explain, I guess it's all just getting real."

"Real?"

"I mean i'm playing Elvis Presley, i am in his house walking around taking pictures to promote a major movie where i'm playing Elvis, that is absolutely insane i'm waiting for someone to pinch me so i can wake up"

I reach my hand up to his arm and pinch him, i try my best to hide the smile on my face but it does no good.

"Ouch." He says rubbing the side of his arm.

"See not a dream" I bring my hands up to his face and get him to look me in the eyes.

"You are so unbelievably talented, don't ever doubt yourself. If you need a little push here and there just look at me and i'll do my best to get you through it." I press my lips to his and drop my hands back to my sides to stand in front of him.

"I don't think i can do this without you."

"You won't have to." I grabbed his hand "You got me and i got you remember?"

His only response was to grab the sides of my neck in his hands and pull me into a kiss that swept me off my feet.

"I've always got you." Placing a gentle kiss to my nose before we walk into the room with everyone else.

I sat on the opposite side of the room from him, he was sat on the couch with Baz talking about the guitar. Originally he was just going to play his but when the archivist saw what they were doing she got one from another room that was actually Elvis's.

It was beautiful, light brown with ELVIS PRESLEY written down the back of the strings. Austin tried to deny it saying he couldn't possibly accept but she was persistent.

Baz moved to sit next to the photographer, "Okay Austin, just relax and play whatever comes natural"

He lightly placed his hands on the guitar pondering for a moment on what to play. Instead of looking at the camera he looked straight at me and began playing 'Are you lonesome tonight?'.

The melody of the song took me right back to that first night i met him and he knew it, i could see the memory playing over in his eyes as he looked at me.

Once he had finished he handed the guitar back to the woman and stood to speak to Baz, "Was that okay?"

"It was perfect! Why that song?"

Austin shot his eyes at me only for a moment and huffed a breathy laugh "It's associated with one of my favorite memories"

"Well today was great, thank you everyone. I must be off now but i will see everyone in a few weeks to begin filming"

He shook everyones hand before heading out of the house. Austin walked across the room to me offering his hand to help me stand.

"Ready to get out of here?"