The Game Begin

Beginne am Anfang

"Well, aren't things looking quite bright here. I wonder how will you tackle this obstacle in your life, monster."

Ryuuen does indeed want to know the answer. Far from the Advanced Nurturing High School, this battle royale of White Room looked far more... loose and violence-filled compared to their school.

As far as he knows, Ayanokouji is the type to use an underhanded trick and slip through loopholes rather than rushing into a trouble.

And with how things has turned, Ryuuen was sure that there's no rule Ayanokouji could use since there's basically no rule at all.

The scene on the screen changed with a fading black, showing a new pair of people with the same attire the other White Room children were wearing. Though, their appearance is, for the lack of better term, far more unique than the others.

"New character?"

One was best described as a giant of a man, with hulking muscle and staggering height. In fact, he looked like a monster rather than a human.

The other one was a girl, a short girl with a long white hair that seemingly shine under the bright daylight. She was absolutely beautiful, like a princess from another world that her beauty alone seemingly radiated an ethereal glow, charming anyone who dares gaze her.

"The day is quite nice, don't you think?"

Big smile was on my face. When sister is talking, the day is nice!

"Wait, what?"

"Yes, sister. With you in here everything is nice!"

Sister sighed. D-did I do something wrong?

"Okkun, not everything is me, you know?"

"B-but! You're the best sister! Everything get better when you're there!"

Sister's smile is beautiful. Sister's face is beautiful. Everything about sister is beautiful!

Sister suddenly grabbed my face and look into my eyes.

"Thank you, Okkun. But that doesn't mean you must always. What did I say to you about living your life?"

"That I must live for myself..."

"Unh, that's right! You must live for yourself!"

"But sister-!" Sister soft finger touched my lips.

"A good boy should listen to the older, and you're a good boy, right, Okkun? I want the best for you, I want the best just for you. And if you could be happy, then I will too. Do you understand now?"

My mouth felt dry. But I answered.

"Yes, sister."

Sister smiled.

"Good! Now let's get to the hut on the hill before anyone, all right?"

As long as it was sister, then everything will be the best thing ever!

"Yes sister!"