Casually sitting on a very tall branch of tree, there was a girl with a slightly unkept dark green hair. Her black eyes lazily inspected a piece of hidden camera on a tree a few meters away from her before it shifted their attention to the blonde boy.

"Just because I was in here right now, it doesn't mean I agreed with whatever bullshit you have.

"Look, Ibuki, apparently you have a sibling left there!"

"Shut up, Ryuuen."

"I suggest you to not try doing anything funny in here, 46." Another teen suddenly joined the conversation.

With a brown hair styled in buzz cut, the teen was quite tall and big. He firmly stood at 17's side, face stern and serious as he met 46's lazy gaze with an unrelenting glare.

"I hated to admit this, but I was the same with 46."

Another boy joined, and it was kinda hard to not try to compare this person's look with President Manabu. With almost an exact glass and hair color, he would fool anyone for thinking that he was the former president of student council if not for his haircut.

"Your long lost twin, president? Heh, I wonder would he be more capable or at the same level as you." Fuuka suddenly says.

"It's rare to see you getting interested with me, Kiryuuin. What's the catch?" Says Manabu, eyes warily watching Fuuka.

"Hm? Is it a bad thing?"

"Not in particular."

Meanwhile, a certain Tachibana could only watch silence the most unexpected people to banter suddenly getting comfy with each other. Her gaze was filled with worry and panic. W-what if the president become interested at the narcissistic woman!?

It was quite unfortunate, but Tachibana's anxiety and inferiority has caused her to forget the fact that Fuuka Kiryuuin would not choose anyone other than herself, which absolutely obliterate any chance for her getting interested with anyone.

Well, except for one, maybe.

"You're the last person I would expect to be on the same page with 46, 51."

"Don't get me wrong, I merely stating what's obvious here. There's no proof that you and your plan could be trusted, 17. In fact, even if I perfectly understand your concern with 1, I honestly not quite sure that trusting you in the first place is a wise decision or not from the first place."

"You-!" 17's lapdog warned and about to give 51 a piece of his mind until a hand stopped him.

"I do really understand your concern, 51, my reputation isn't exactly the best after all." 17 started, "But are you confident enough to take down both 1 and 13? Even with this much of people, I was still feeling quite unsure about how to take down 1 and 13."

"Then what's the point of this meeting anyway?" A random teen joined.

"While it was true that the chance we could survive after facing those two monsters was quite small, it doesn't mean we don't have a way to defeat them for once and for all."

"And what exactly is this pan of yours, genius?" 46 mockingly asked, but far from irritated, 17 only smirked.

"We just don't have to deal with him by ourselves."