SUFFOCATING SECRETS

Start from the beginning

"Simon, today Yibo went to the library." Sean said, making his best friend frown.

"So what is the problem in him visiting the library Sean?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Simon. That's not my worry. What I am worried about is something else." Sean chided.

"Then what is it?" Simon asked curiously. Sean sighed at the question.

"Today, when I found Yibo in the library, I felt a change in his aura. It felt like something almost completely drained his life force." He revealed.

Sean sighed before continuing further.

"Also, I found  him staring at.." His words faltered.

"Staring at what Sean?" Simon asked worriedly when he looked the troubled expression on his friend's face.

"At Aurelia's portrait." He declared, earning an almost inaudible gasp from his friend.

"Sean can it mean- " Simon wasn't able to continue as he knew it will hurt his dear friend.

They stood their in a considerate silence for a long while before Simon broke the silence with a long sigh.

"Sean, I want to ask you something." Simon stated doubtfully. He took the silence as a yes and continued.

"Sean. Will you leave Yibo f- Ahh S-Sean.!.." Before Simon could end his sentence, he found himself flaying three feet above the ground, pinned on the wall, a deathly tight grip choking his throat. 

"Don't. You. Dare. " Sean whispered menacingly, his body was surrounded by red and black smoke, nails digging in the flesh of Simon's throat.

"S-Sean ahh.. s-stop. he-hear me first." Simon pleaded.

Sean let out a loud, feral growl before slowly lowering his innocent friend.

Simon coughed and breathed a considerate amount of air when Sean left his throat with a jerk.

He tilted his head upward, only to meet his caring best friend's murderous glare.

Simon chuckled amusingly.

"What's so funny?" Sean snapped furiously.

Simon smirked while weakly getting up.

"Sean.. You don't know how much you relieved me by your action right now." Simon chirped weakly. 

"Don't play these stunts in future if you value your life." Sean spat. Simon chuckled before side hugging his friend.

"Ahh.. Okay Okay Your Majesty. I won't." He bowed dramatically.

He straightened up with a gentle smile.

"Sean. Never let Yibo Go." He whispered softly. Sean nodded in response.

"Never." Was all he replied.

"Then we don't have to worry about anything. Just go and enjoy your sweet time with your precious lover." Simon winked and slightly pushed Sean out. Once Sean went out of the sight, his aura changed completely. 

"I will take care of everything else." He muttered dangerously with pitch black eyes, the whites totally vanishing.

Meanwhile
At Sean's room.

Sean entered the room, only to find his precious one sleeping like a kitten. He slowly joined him in bed after changing his clothes.

Hugging the younger tightly, kissing every inch of the exposed skin of his little lover, he felt like he finally found his heart's permanent shelter.

"Yibo.. I love you darling." He whispered slowly before drifting into dreamland.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!! 🐢

Hope you like this chapter...😊

Please don't forget to leave your precious reviews...🙏

(My situation rn)

(My situation rn)

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~