I headed to my room and locked to door. I curled myself up in my bed and just cried...
Lizzies words ringing in my head on repeat
"I'm disappointed in you Amelia Samuels"

Maybe I should've gone with my dad it even stayed with Ms Mary and harper or even better be adopted by Sam. That way I wouldn't have ruined Lizzies life as much as I did.

Lizzie pov.
I just stood there and watched her run to her room. I must have been standing there for a while because I didn't even hear the door open. It was Scarlett.

"I found her, she's safe. She's been home all this time. I'm sorry for wasting your time and everyone else. " I apologize to Scarlett who looked more relieved than anything else.

"So where was she hiding?" she asked. Always so curious. Needs to know everything.

"she was in the library. You know I was in my office I called out for her. Why didn't she answer me? " I asked working myself up again.

"she was in the library not your office. You know... the library that you.. made sound proof. She would only be able to hear you if you were in the actual library. Where you in the actual library? "
I shook my head no. Realizing how stupid I was.

"I should go talk to her"

Scarlett stopped me.

"ooorrr. You can give her a moment and let everyone know we found her".

We did that. I asked flo to get ingredients at the store as I invited everyone for lunch to thank them for their assistance.

Once everyone arrived I awkwardly explained what had happened. Luckily everyone didn't judge they were just thankful that she was okay. Christopher on the other had wouldn't stop teasing me, saying things like..

'you really had to make that room sound proof huh? '

Or.

'I thought checking the ENTIRREEE house suppose to be crucial in these situations. '

I eventually got him to stop when I warned that I'll remove both his and Lias pranking rights.

I got back to cooking with Flo ( and scar). And the guys' well they were talking about lord knows what.

As the cooking was coming to an end, I started to worry because that means I'd have to face my little. I know I have wronged her I should apologize but if I say anything that she doesn't like we'd go back to not talking to each other forever, and just saying 'I'm sorry' doesn't sit well with me. The last thing I want is to have a complete misunderstanding with my little girl. Thankfully Scarlett offered to get Lia from her room, but only if I get Rose to get off the swing and come eat. So that's exactly what I did..

Amelia pov.
I heard knocking on my door but no one entered? Weird.

"hey butternut. It's me. Can you please join us downstairs? we made butternut stew... "

I didn't exactly answer with words. I had just woken up and was barely in the land of the living. I through on the hoodie Chris got me and headed for the door.

"oh come onnnn" Scarlett is such a kid I can not.

"I promise if you come out, I'll buy you coffee tomorrow for school???" I was about to open but then I stopped and made her promise. And only then had I opened the door.

We headed downstairs and all the guys were sitting at the table. Wow. Liz wasn't kidding around when she said everyone.

Evans obviously, was the first to spot me and he grabbed and spun me around.
Once he put me down he realized what I was wearing.