Eminem

You feel like an elephant is on your chest you can't breath "god I hate this dam anxiety" you tell yourself so you listen to music to calm down you did the same thing when you were upset your favorite artist to listen to was Eminem you loved his music because you could relate to must of the shit. You listen to his song (Beautiful) you loved that song you roll up your sleeves and see the scars from "sh" your mother didn't know you c+t yourself but you've been a month clean so you were proud of yourself as your listening to Eminem amazing songs you hear your door open quickly pulling down your sleeves "Honey" you hear your mother say. "yes mom?" You reply "Y/n I have a surprise for you" your mother smile as those words came out here mouth "what is it" you reply "Well you know how you love that one boys songs Slay shady or something" she says "You mean slim shady aka Eminem" you say almost laughing "Yes anyways I got tickets to his concert and backstage passes" she say. Your mouth hit the floor you didn't believe it but she showed you the tickets you jumped up in excitement crying.

*Jump forward to the concert*
You landed in Detroit the next day you get to meet him you where so excited you headed to bed the next day you wake up blah blah get ready and head there with your mom your in the first row you couldn't wait everyone starts to come in and the show starts yelling the lyrics as he rapping he looked the same in person. After the amazing show both you and your mother head backstage you had butterflies in your stomach you were nervous as you head down the hall there he is for the first time it looked like he was smiling or maybe it was your imagination you go up to him with tears in your eyes and he hug you tears going down your faces "you saved me" you whispered you just stood there him just hugging you until your hear. Sirens and nurses you wake up in a hospital "what happened" you asked "you tried to off yourself" your mother says with tears in her eye.
It was all a dream and you never met Eminem