PART 18

Recap: ja ke pad lo salo 😙

Y/n pov: 

 I panicked because I didn't see Nischay but when I looked down a little Nischay was sitting in front of me on one knee with a rose in his hand. I was so confused to what was going on until Nischay started speaking.

Nish: Y/n, we've been through so much together. From being childhood enemies to liking each other, all the times I would come over to your house or you would come over to mine. We have so many good memories we've spent together. I always used to have this weird feeling when talking to you, but now I realise..... I was in love with you this whole time. I think now it is finally time I ask you the question...... Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?

My eyes opened wide in shock and I didn't know what to say because words literally weren't coming out of my mouth so I just nodded my head.

When he heard my reply he handed my the rose and instantly got up and pulled me into a hug. It felt so nice like this, Nischay was nice and warm. When Nischay pulled away from the hug he bent down to my ear and started whispering.

nish: you know.... you look hot when you're jealous

I went red and just smacked his arm.

All his friends had gone away by then so it was just me and Nish in the classroom. Nischay pulled me towards him which lead to my hands resting on his chest.

Nischay: Ive waited way too long for this I cant hold back anymore fuck everything

after he was done mumbling he pulled me into a kiss. it was slow but lasted very long. When we pulled away we were just busy admiring each other but then there was a sudden knock on the classroom door.

We went to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Amara.

Great. she just loves ruining my moments doesnt she.

She gave a sweet smile to Nischay and asked him to show her where her next class is. I just rolled my eyes when nischay went with her. There was definitely something fishy about her and she seemed so familiar... almost as if ive seen her before.

SOO GUYS

HOW WAS IT?

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERR

BRO IVE BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK IDK WTF TO WRITE