Intro

SO this is a Nischay Malhan Fanfiction in which Nischay is the son of a mafia leader

Characters:

You: A sweet 18 year old girl in your last year of high school, you are the daughter of a well known mafia leader that is why no one really dares to talk to you or mess with you. You look intimidating but you actually aren't as bad as everyone makes you look. You have one enemy and that is none other than our very own Nischay. 

Nischay: He is also in his last year of high school and just like you he is the son of a very well known mafia leader. He has a strong disliking towards you for god knows what reason. He is one of the smartest and and popular boys in school, basically every girl drools over how perfect he is. He's also the flirty type and has a new side chick every week. 

Your dad(y/d): He is a part of the mafia world but to the outside world he is just a very rich business man, he never really payed attention to what you did but always was there to support you. Is best friends with Nischay's father and they are allies.

Your brother(y/b): Your brother was never really into this mafia shit and you didn't want him to get involved either. He was happily living his life in Canada maintaining your dad's outside world business

Nischay's Dad (n/d): Just like your dad Nischay's dad is also a powerful mafia gang leader, he has  a lot of illegal businesses that Nischay doesn't know about but you have a misunderstanding that nischay knows. 

Nischay's sister(Aya): Aya was always really nice to you and she loved her brother dearly. She was the same age as your brother and you knew that she had a huge crush on him ever since they were little

Talia: Your enemy and Nischay's crazy fangirl. She would do anything to get close to Nischay .

Zoya: She's your best friend and knows you are the daughter of a mafia leader. she loves you a lot and supports all your decisions, she is also like a sister to you.

(other characters will be introduced later on yeah (; )