Part 12

Recap:When we got to the hotel Nischay went straight to our room without even sparing me a glance. I went there as well and when I got there Nischay was walking towards the bar in the hotel.

Aya Pov:

Abhishek and I were strolling around London, it was a very peaceful walk.

Surprisingly we were wearing matching outfits which made me blush lots, because I've always wanted to match with him ever since we were little.

(just pretend Abhishek was wearing a jacket on top of the hoodie)

I loved the fits but I was feeling cold as fuck, I was shaking from how cold I was but I didn't let Abhi notice. 

We were walking when I felt Abhishek grab onto my hand, at this point I couldn't stop smiling and my cheeks were hurting.

Abhi: You know aya I can tell you're cold stop trying to hide it 😌

Aya: Wait the fuck how could you tell? 😳

Abhi: Maybe because you're practically shivering 

Ugh how am I so dumb

Just then Abhishek took his jacket off and put it on me.

Abhishek: Aya I have something to say lets go to a more quiet place

With that he held onto my arm and dragged me into an alleyway, he grabbed onto my shoulders and pinned me against the wall. He was staring at my eyes as if trying to read my expressions.

Abhishek: How would you feel if I kissed you right now?

I just stood there clueless for a few seconds before replying back. 

Aya: Well I'd kiss back obviously. 😳

Without any warning Abhishek bent down and kissed me, and just like I said I kissed him back.

When he pulled away I couldn't hold it anymore and I hugged him very tightly.

Abhishek: Tumhe pata bhi hai ki how long I've wanted to do this for?

Aya: I love you Abhishek, I really do. I've loved you ever since we were little but I was always too scared to confess to you. 🥺

Abhi: Me too aya, I've had feelings for you as long as I can remember.

With that I got on my tippy toes and gave him another peck.

Abhi: Let's go to the hotel yeah it's getting cold here 😊

I nodded and we started walking back to the hotel, but on the way I was thinking if me and abhishek are together now. 

Abhishek: Yes we're together stop thinking out loud. 😌

I felt hotness creep up to my cheeks because abhishek heard what I said. 

Aya: So are we gonna tell bhai and di?

Abhi: ha unhe bhi jan ne ka hak hai.

And we continued walking to the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hotel 

Author pov: 

Y/n was asleep in her room when she heard a knock on the door which woke her up. She went to see who it was and she saw Nischay fully drunk. She was really worried about Nischay because he did not look well at all.

Y/n: Nischay are you ok come inside. 😨

Nischay ignored her and went straight into the bathroom to take a shower. 

Y/n sighed and closed the door. she walked towards the bed and sat on the edge waiting for Nischay so she could talk to him. 

Nischay finally got out of the shower and Y/n saw him.

Y/n: Nischay I'm sorry ok but I just have bad history with dating... 😔

Nish: Y/n side ho jao mujhe koi farak nahi padta tumhari life se. Go to hell fuck off I don't care what you do, just leave me alone.

With that Nischay went and slept on the bed and Y/n went in the food court since it was open 24 hours.

Aya&Abhishek: 

Aya and Abhishek were walking back into the hotel and they saw y/n sitting in the food court all by herself, so they decided to go accompany her.

Abhi: BOO!

Y/n: AH GOD DAMN IT YAAR YOU SCARED ME.

Y/n then looked down at their intertwined hands and gave them a questioning look.

Y/n: care to explain, both of you?🤨

Abhi: Me and Aya are together y/n...

Y/n just smiled at them and pulled them into a hug.

y/n: I knew this would happen one day... I mean come on you guys like each other since you were little.

y/n pulled away from the hug and gave abhishek a stern look.

y/n: listen abhi, I get you're my older brother and shit but I swear if u hurt aya you're dead. 

Abhishek just laughed nervously and nodded. 

Y/n was happy for both of them but she was upset about her and nischay.

Y/n: Yo guys mujhe kuch theek nahi feel ho raha I feel sick mai mere room me ja ke rest kar rahi hu ok?

Aya and abhishek nodded and y/n went into her shared room with nischay.

When y/n walked into their room she saw Nischay packing his stuff. 

Y/n: NISCHAY WHERE ARE YOU GOING??

she said with panic in her voice

Nischay: Tsk so forgetful our flight is in a few hours im packing for that. unless you want to stay here with some boy. 

Y/n ignored the last sentence and started packing her stuff and she also texted aya and abhishek to do the same.

Y/n decided to tell nischay about aya and abhishek.

Y/n: Hey Nischay, I have something to tell you about Aya and abhishek.

Nischay just looked at y/n with a cold expression.

Y/n: they're dating so please don't take this sad face in front of them, lets keep this between us yeah?

Nischay just nodded and whispered under his breath,

Nish: so even my younger sister got a boyfriend and I'm still single. tsk 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER SO MANY DAYS.

SORRY I HAD EXAMS AND I STILL DO ITS SO ANNOYING UGHHHH.

Anyways I feel so bad for nish y/n keeps rejecting him 😔.

LOVE YOUS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH I NEVER EXPECTED SO MANY READS ONG FR, I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS GUYS THANK YOUU.

<3333