Part 7

Recap: The flight is about to land

Author pov:

The flight finally lands and everyone gets their luggage from the baggage area, right now they had their security with them because like it was mentioned before, they were business men for the outside world and Y/n used to model for her dad's company.

(Sorry forgot to tel before but y/ns dad owns a fashion designing company and y/n was their model and y/b manages the company)

Anyways, their company was world famous and y/n had many admirers in London as well. This is mainly the reason they needed security. 

While they were walking Nischay heard some guys talking and it made him really angry.

guy 1: Bro look at her shes so hot

guy 2: Imagine how good she is in bed I would do anything to get in bed with her

Guy 1: Just look at her shirt it nearly exposes her chest, I just wish she bends down a little so I can get a good look

Nischay got so angry but he was unable to do anything since they were at a public place so he just gave his jacket to her.

(He took it back after they got off the flight so now he gave it back)

Y/n: Nischay I'm not cold thanks

Nischay: Chup kar yaar. tujhe suna nahi wo ladke kya bakwaas kar rahe the? keep it on.

Y/n just nodded her head and they walked towards their car.

When they got to the car y/n got really excited because she got a text from her brother saying he'd be there soon. Just then y/n got a really cheeky idea, she was about to tell Nischay but then she decided to wait till they get to the hotel.

Chapter 8 coming soon!!

Sorry this is a short chapter but trust me next chapter will be worth the wait.

Thanks for the support yall <333

-Your favourite cliche author 🤩