"Looks like the little bitch finally decided to show up" the man in front of me said as I rolled my eyes, grabbing the back of my collar, pulling off my shirt and tossing it on the rope

"Okay, simple rules, no biting, no hair pulling, no hits or kicks below the belt" the women with the clipboard said as I jumped up and down in place trying to warm my body up, while shaking my arms. "We going to obey the ring rules or you're out for life" she said as we both nodded "1 min to the bell" she said walking over to an empty corner and started climbing out

I watched as the man beat on his chest and made a loud almost growling noise, it was an intimidating factor, it might have worked on someone who wasn't me. He was taller than me but not by much, he was a big lunkhead. Basically all he did was lift weight to look big and intimidating, they sometimes have power in them but realize, most of his form is for show. They tend to be not fast as their body built isn't made for it, I also didn't notice any official family tattoos on him, which meant he was just some low life looking to fight. I heard the bell ring to my right as the lunk charged at me.

Quickly I moved as I grabbed onto one of his outreach arm and yanked it back kicking him hard in the back, as he fell forward into the poll. He was able to catch himself quickly as I waited to see his attack plan, he clearly worked on surprise tactic, which I always helpful when you're fighting a week appoint. An arm came flying toward me as I bobbed and weaved as he threw more punches. One punch combination did manage to catch me off guard, His fist connected with the side of my face as I stumbled back and blood flooded into my mouth. He attempted to hit me again while he thought I was not focused.

"River" I heard Jane screaming behind me as I spit a large mouth full of blood onto the mat below, near his feet

"Why don't you give up, and take care of that crying bitch" The link said as I snapped, I really didn't like people talking that way about Jane, I almost shot dean sister earlier for it I was not going to let David little bitch fighter do the same.

I rushed forward a couple of steps and sent a punch into his face as blood gushed from his nose as he took a step back, while I took a step forward. Send a few more punches to his face and he tried blocking his head. I brought my leg up and kicked him in the stock as he completely fell on the ground and I jumped him started wailing on him through his arm that tried to cover his head. Was finally been able to buck me off as I scrambled to my feet quickly, but was knocked off guard as he kicked me in the ribs while he tried getting up which knocked the wind out of me. I got up as fast as I could and received another punch to the face from the lunk who was now standing I rolled away quickly as his foot came down directly where my head had been. Pulled myself up to receive a punch to the gut. I saw it coming and was able to flex and stop the blow from knock the wind out of me completely as I stumble back and avoided another blow

I could hear Jane screaming in the background, I could hear the crowd roar wanting us to fight as we both side step each other in a circle. We both moved forward as I blocked his punch quickly as I sent my fist straight into his face. There was a slight sharp jilting pain the shock throw my arms, but I had to ignore the pain and kept sending punches into his face. The pain intensified with every punch as I was getting sick of standing here punching him as he tried to block and protect his head. As I sent one last hard shot to his head as his midsection was completely as I thrust my throbbing hand strength in his stomach, which caught him off guard as he gasped for air. I grabbed the back of his head while bringing my knee up smashing his face into my knee. The pain from his teen digging into my skin and bone sent caused me to stumble back a few feet. As the lunk fell to the ground.

The crowd was roaring as they woman with the clipboard came back into the ring as he lay still on the mat that's had slashes of our blood everywhere. My tongue probed the inside of my mouth to see what type of damage there was. I could feel I small cut on the inside of my cheek, as I watched the women lean down near the still man and stand up quickly writing something on the board.

The Chosen SonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara