007

SOOA looked at Jaekyung who was getting ready to go out. She was just got out from the bathroom answering the nature's call.

"Where are you going?" SooA asked as she walked towards Jaekyung who was standing in front of the mirror, looking at the perfect outfit to get out.

"Huh? I am going to XX basketball court today. Jaeyoon have a basketball tournament today, you wanna come?" Jaekyung looked at SooA.

"Uh, really? I didnt notice his update about the tournament in the group chat," SooA said as she took out her phone, checking their schedules.

Jaekyung chuckled, "Of course, because it's not related to the campus, SooA yah .."

SooA looked at Jaekyung, confused.

"He's representing our hometown, Busan. In a state tournament," Jaekyung explained, "That's why he didnt put it in your schedule tracker," she added.

"Oh, that tournament is today?" SooA checked her phone, looking at the date, "That means Youngbin is going to enter too then, representing our hometown... I should go too!"

"You should check with Youngbin first, SooA yah .." Jaekyung said.

"Lemme call him," she said.

Jaekyung looked at SooA who was entering her room, smiling. Youngbin is just an excuse, huh?

She continued checking out some suitable outfit to wear to the game, until SooA came out from her room,

"Youngbin is also playing," she said with a smile.

Jaekyung smiled, "Good, now let's get ready to go. I'll call Do-" she suddenly stopped.

SooA looked at Jaekyung, "It's okay, I'll call Keeho to pick us up," she said as she walked back into her room, dialing Keeho's number while getting ready.

Jaekyung sighed. She really cant move on yet from Dokyeom. That asshole, he never give her the reason for the break up. Not even once. Jaekyung looked at her reflection in the mirror,

"That's it, I am gonna find a new blood," she said to herself.

"Keeho said, he'll pick us up in 30 minutes,"

Jaekyung looked at SooA who was looking at her , already in her casual outfit.

"You're only wearing that?" Jaekyung asked.

SooA nodded her head, "Yep, it's comfortable," she said as she looked down to her casual white shirt and tracksuit, "Why?"

Jaekyung just shook her head, "Nothing ... just asking," she said.

SooA sighed, "Is it something has to do with Keeho?"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"AT LAST YOU MANAGED TO LOOK LIKE A GIRL,"

SooA looked at Keeho, "What do you mean by that?" she asked.

Keeho looked at SooA, "Yah, if I didnt scold you for wearing more like a girl, you wouldn't be wearing like one, right?" he asked with his annoyed face.

"What?" SooA pointed at Keeho, "And what about you? Why are you dressing up so manly today? Do you think you look handsome in this denim jacket? Plus, it's a hot sunny day, you're gonna be drenched in sweats," she said.

"Heol, what do you know about fashion, huh? I wear this because I wanted to!" Keeho yelled at SooA.

"So, I wear this because Jaekyung wants me to wear it and I want to wear it, it has nothing to do with you!!" SooA yelled at Keeho, right at his ears.