004

"THAT'S ALL!"

SooA looked at Jaekyung as she put down the last box on the floor at the living room. The two of them flopped on the floor, laying next to each other.

"I cant feel my legs anymore," Jaekyung said as she turned her head to SooA.

"Me too," SooA chuckled.

"We should be finishing unpacking our stuffs, but I am too tired," Jaekyung sighed.

SooA sat down on the floor, "You know what we need right now?"

Jaekyung quickly sat down, "Soju?" she said with a smile on her face.

SooA looked at Jaekyung, smiling. She quickly stood up, heading towards the fridge and took out a bottle of soju.

"One shot," Jaekyung said as she poured a glass for SooA and a glass for herself.

"One shot, then we'll continue unpacking," SooA said.

"Deal!" Jaekyung smiled.

"Cheers!"

The two of them continued unpacking their stuffs until they flopped on the floor for the second time.

"Yah, aren't you hungry?" Jaekyung looked at SooA.

SooA turned her head to Jaekyung, nodding her head.

"Should we order take outs?"

DING ! DONG ! DING !

Jaekyung and SooA looked at each other as they sat on the floor.

"Are you expecting anyone?" SooA asked.

"No, I am not," Jaekyung said as she moved towards the door.

She looked at the peep hole and saw Jaeyoon, Dawon and Juho at the front.

"Ah, it's the Golden Bermuda Triangle," she said as she opened the door.

"HELLO NEIGHBORS!!!!" Dawon shouted as he entered the house.

SooA looked at them, "We are neighbors?" she asked.

"Yeah, we live next door," Dawon said as he put a banana comb on their coffee table, "This is my housewarming gift," he said with a smile.

SooA looked at the banana, "You and your banana,"

Dawon just laughed, "Did you guys already finish unpacking?" he asked, "We bought some groceries for you guys,"

SooA nodded her head, "Thank you,"

"What's with this soju bottle on the table?" Juho asked as he joined SooA and Dawon, holding the bottle of soju on the table.

Jaeyoon looked at Jaekyung, "Soju in broad daylight?"

Jaekyung looked at Jaeyoon, "We needed some motivation to unpack our stuffs," she said with an awkward smile on her face. She quickly walked towards the kitchen with the stuffs that he brought for them.

"Motivation, huh?" Jaeyoon said as he looked at Jaekyung with his serious face, "Where's Dokyeom, I thought he's helping you today?"

Jaekyung who was taking out the groceries from the grocery bag looked at Jaeyoon,

"He had something to do today, so he cant help us," she said.

"Well, that's funny cuz I just got back from the dorm to grab my stuffs and I saw him getting out from his room, just waking up," Dawon said as he looked at Jaekyung, looking a bit confused.