002

JAEYOON smiled as soon as he saw SooA and Jaekyung at the cafe they are organizing. It was a cute pet-themed cafe with all the waitresses wearing kitty headband. SooA who just noticed him, smiled and waved her small hand towards him.

"AHAAA!!!! YAH LEE JAEKYUNG, YOU LOOKED LIKE A KITTY!!!"

Jaeyoon looked at Juho was running towards Jaekyung, laughing at her while she was looking all annoyed as she saw the three of them entering the cafe. Dawon on the other hand was already running towards an empty table that SooA reserved for them.

"Ah, SooA is looking so cute with this kitty head band!" Dawon said as she pinched SooA's cheeks before taking his seat.

Jaeyoon smiled at SooA, "I never knew you used Juho's idea for the cafe," he said as he took his seat.

SooA looked at Jaeyoon as she put down the menu for them,

"Well, I just noticed that he bought a dozen of that head band. And, coincidentally there are twelve people from different rooms offered themselves to become the waitresses. And yes, that includes me and Jaekyung too." she said.

Jaekyung looked at them, "Yah, can someone just grab this guy and tie him up at a tree or something?" She looked at Juho who was still mocking her, "He's pissing me off!" she yelled on his face.

Juho was laughing as he left her and walked towards the reserved table.

"Dokyeom is on his way, you know," SooA said as she looked at Juho.

"I know," Juho said as he took the menu from SooA's hands.

Jaeyoon looked at SooA, "Juho and Dokyeom are roommates," he said with a smile.

SooA nodded her head.

"Ah, are you coming to play at the male dormitary dining hall tonight? I heard they are making game house," Dawon asked as he looked at SooA, "If you are finish with your shift, maybe we can go together?"

SooA looked at Dawon, "I am not quite sure about that... But, thanks for asking me to join you," she said with a smile on her face.

Dawon nodded his head, "It's okay. Just ring me up if you want to join," he said.

SooA smiled, "I will leave you guys first, if you already had a thought on what to eat, please just call me,"

"Alright," Jaeyoon looked at SooA, "We'll call you,"

"Great,"

Jaeyoon looked at SooA who was walking away greeting another customer coming in. He smiled as he looked at SooA with the kitty head band. She really is a human doll.

"Uh, it's that tall guy again,"

Jaeyoon turned his head towards the entrance after hearing Dawon's words. It was that Kim Rowoon guy again. He immediately looked at SooA, she was already missing from where he saw her earlier. Probably hiding.

"May I sit here?"

Jaeyoon looked at the tall guy who stood by their table.

"There's no empty table left, so I saw this chair is unoccupied,"

"We have another friend coming, sorry," Juho said as he looked at the tall guy. He turned his head, "Dokyeom ahhh!! Here!!"

Jaeyoon looked at Dokyeom who was entering the hall, running towards their table. The tall guy slowly waked away, trying to find another empty table.

"I huh am huh sorry huh ... It was huh so many people huh at the game house huh, I cant huh breathe huh properly," Dokyeom said as he flopped on his seat, panting hard as he just ran from the guy's dormitory to the girls dining hall.