006

SOOA looked at Jaekyung who just entered the house, crying while running towards her room. She looked at Keeho who was closing the door.

"What happened?" she asked as Keeho flopped on the couch next to her.

"Well, you are still wearing this ugly glasses?" Keeho looked at SooA, ignoring her question, "Did you buy a new one?" he asked.

SooA looked at Keeho, "Hey, I am asking you!"

Keeho covered his ears, "Okay, okay ... No need to shout, you wench," he said.

He took off his jacket and put it on the armrest of the couch, then he looked at SooA, smiling.

SooA frowned, "Why are you smiling?" she asked.

Keeho smiled, "Dokyeom wanted to break up with Jaekyung,"

SooA's eyes widened, "WHAT?!"

"Yes, Dokyeom is breaking up with Jaekyung," Keeho said once again.

SooA looked at Keeho, "For what reason?"

Keeho shrugged, "Ask her, dont ask me." he said as he took one banana on the coffee table, "Now, I need to plan my ways to woo Jaekyung into my lane," he said, munching on his banana.

SooA sighed, "Did something happened?" she mumbled to herself.

"Yah, it is a good thing that the two of them broke up, you know?" Keeho looked at SooA, "Dokyeom is a modern asshole," he added.

Keeho leaned his face closer towards SooA, "I told you I hate looking your ugly face, right?" he said.

SooA looked at Keeho, "Do you think I like looking at your face, huh?"

"I already taught you how to do at least simple make up, right? You have a pretty face, it is a waste to not use it," Keeho nagged.

SooA looked at Keeho who was taking on his jacket, "Where are you going?"

"We should give Jaekyung some space, shall we? Now you, you have to come with me," Keeho quickly grabbed SooA's hand, dragging her out from the house.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

KEEHO sighed as he sat down on the sofa provided by the store. He looked at his watch, and then he looked at the promoter who was calmly waiting for them. Looking at his nails, Keeho clicked his tongue and took off from the couch walking towards the fitting room,

"What are you doing in there, you wench? Sewing clothes?!! Come out!!" Keeho nagged as he banged on the door.

"You are giving me revealing clothes!!!"

SooA's voice was heard from inside of the fitting room. Keeho sighed, he looked at the promoter, signalling them to find some other clothes that's not revealing.

"Make it in mint color too, if you have them," he added.

Keeho sighed, "I'll ask them to find some other clothes. So, now for just a while, can you come out with the clothes I asked you to wear just now, please?" Keeho shouted.

"Keeho, hi!"

Keeho turned his head, "Uh?"

He looked at the girl who tapped on his shoulder with his widened eyes,

"NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted as he hugged the girl excitedly.

The girl smiled as she hugged Keeho, "Aigoo .. What are you doing here?" she asked.