005

SOOA was late today. Jaeyoon, Dawon and Juho looked at each other.

"Why is she late today?" Jaeyoon asked.

"I told you we should just wait for her to come to class together," Dawon said as he looked at Jaeyoon while munching on his banana.

"Can you just stop eating?!" Juho nagged as he looked at Dawon.

Dawon looked at Juho, pouting.

"If we waited for her, we might be late too, Dawon ah," Jaeyoon said as he took out his phone from his bag.

He checked his phone and a groupchat text came in. Jaeyoon quickly view it.

WONJAESOOJU CHATROOM

A-SOO :
Sorry, I cant make it to class today. Jaekyung and Keeho need me to be the model of their project. Please help me with the notes later, thank you.

w0nW0n :
Ah, I see. It's okay. We'll tell Mr Lim for you. ;)

BaekJoo :
Alright.

YooniVerse :

Tell Jaekyung and Keeho goodluck on the presentation for me. And goodluck to you too, SooA yah :)

Jaeyoon, Dawon and Juho looked at each other.

"SooA as a model." Dawon said, "I can imagine her being in cute concept. Maybe a doll concept?" he smiled, "SooA is soo cute, she's gonna nailed it," he added as he was feeling so excited for her.

Juho smiled, "I cant deny she's cute, especially when she had braids. She's cute like a kid," he chuckled.

Jaeyoon looked at the two of them chatting.

SooA is a pretty and very beautiful girl, you idiots.
She just cover it up with that big glasses on her face.

"Jaeyoon ah, what do you think? SooA in cute concept? Or SooA in doll concept?"

Jaeyoon looked at Dawon who was looking at him with his anticipating face. Juho too.

"Well, I could say she might rock the doll concept," he answered, "She does looked like a doll," he added.

"I know, right?" Dawon chuckled.

Jaeyoon looked at Dawon and Juho talking to each other about SooA. He himself on the other side was overthinking about the kiss they had before. No, the two kisses they had before.

"Yah, after that case, that Rowoon guy, he never came, right?"

Jaeyoon looked at Juho as he asked Dawon that question. Dawon looked at Juho,

"I heard from the kids that he was suspended," he said.

"The kids?" Jaeyoon asked.

Dawon turned his head towards the other classmates in the class.

"That guy," he pointed his finger towards a guy with squinty eyes, "Kwon Soonyoung,"

Just as they looked at him, the Kwon Soonyoung guy was looking at them with his confused face. The three of them quickly smiled, just in case he found them weird.

"Is there something you wanna ask?"

Jaeyoon looked at Dawon and Juho, panicking as suddenly Soonyoung asked them. He looked at Soonyoung,

"No-nothing." Jaeyoon said.

"We were pointing at something else.. B-but you are in the way," Dawon added.