Baby?

These two were requested by: Kalosian_Wonder 

~

"X!"

The Loner arrived at Y's side as she weakly left the bathroom, her face pale. He gently took her hands and paused.

"What is it- here, let's get you to sit down." She let him guide him to the bed before she placed something in his hand. He paused before seeing a pregnancy test. He almost instantly hugged her as she took a shaky breath.

"I-"

"Easy... We'll get through this together." He kept her close, not letting got as he wrapped a blanket around her.

~~~

Y giggled as X got teased by Yellow. They were at the Baby Shower, about to reveal the gender to X, who was one of the few that hadn't learned, so they were going to surprise him. Emerald got the box that had the reveal and went over to the father-to-be.

"X?" The Loner look at the Calmer as he held up the box. He took it as a frown crossed his face. Y called out to him.

"Go ahead, Dear." He sent a unsure look at her before he opened it. "You decided to be absent." He went to ask something when his words were lost. He could only cover his mouth before going over to hug her. The others giggled at that.

~

Sorry if it was short. I have never been to a baby shower or anything-