Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you

Start from the beginning

The more Shao Chengyun thought about it, the more he felt that he had been an.

Such a good person does not know how to cherish, and now he stands in front of himself, but he can't even reach out and hug it.

He was still standing where he was, and this time he didn't dare to touch Xin Rong. To apologize is to have the appearance of an apology, and not to be as rogue as before.

Shao Chengyun nodded and said, "Okay, I know what you mean."

He looked at Xin Rong, and there seemed to be a faint soft light in his eyes. A man like Shao Chengyun, who is strong and decisive in his daily life, is too rare when he occasionally shows tenderness. Xin Rong was also suddenly stunned.

"Look at my performance, okay." Shao Chengyun said, "If you behave well, you will give me another chance." If it's not good..."

Shao Chengyun said here, as if he was a little nervous, he rubbed his face, "If it's not good, then I'll think of a way." On that day, the two of them talked to the end, and it was Xin Rong who left first. When he left, he didn't give Shao Chengyun any accurate words.

Xin Rong didn't know what to say, he really didn't dare to trust this man easily anymore. He was also afraid that once he handed over his heart, he would come back to the ground.

Shao Chengyun said to perform well, Xin Rong couldn't help but think of this sentence on the subway home, and said to himself in his heart, listening to it can't be taken too seriously. <

Shao Chengyun was so busy, sending flowers and dinner did not have to use much energy, handwriting a few cards was estimated to be quite rare, and nothing else could be expected of him to do anything more.

After another two or three days, there was no movement on Shao Chengyun's side, and the bouquet that had been sent to Haoli to Xin Rong for signature was also stopped. Xin Rong put his mind at ease, feeling that the last rejection or effect, this matter has passed.

Unexpectedly, on the evening of Friday, he saw Shao Chengyun again in front of the staff parking lot.

The man should have come directly from the company this time, wearing a formal suit and trench coat, a tall and handsome person, and the remote environment of the hotel side door did not match at all.

Without a driver or assistant, he sat alone on the edge of the flower stand, and as soon as he saw Xin Rong come out of the office building, he immediately stood up.

Xin Rong was a little incredulous, not understanding how he could choose such a place to wait for himself. The act of sitting on the flower platform is also too inconsistent with Shao Chengyun's identity, and he did not ask himself when he left work in advance. What if I didn't go this way? Haven't we all waited in vain?

Shao Chengyun went to Xin Rong, holding a very beautiful glass of water in his hand, and said to him, "I let Aunt Hui soak the water and drink some to moisten her throat."

Xin Rong was stunned, then smiled and shook his head, saying, "Shao Zong, you don't want this, this is not like what you do."

Shao Chengyun also smiled and said, "It's okay, do it a few more times." Then he handed the cup to Xin Rong, and when he handed it over, he also unscrewed the lid of the cup, and said, "Call it by name, don't be Shao Zong Shao, and not my subordinate, listen to the raw division."

Xin Rong looked at the cup that had been handed to him, only to take it, and then he took two sips of the lid that Shao Chengyun had already unscrewed.

The warm water is soaked in food such as monk fruit dates, and it is very moist to drink. Xin Rong is now doing this work, constantly dealing with employees and guests every day, and constantly talking, and her voice is not very comfortable every time she leaves work.