Chapter 49: Go ahead

Start from the beginning

The next morning, Shao Chengyun woke up in the small bed in the study, and when he checked the memorandum, he realized that this day was the death day of Xin Rong's mother.

At this time, it was pouring heavy rain outside the window, and the clouds were covering the sky over the city, which was a cooling autumn rain. It seems that it will not stop without most of the day.

Shao Chengyun originally had an important meeting to attend in the morning, he went to the window to look at the sky, and then called a vice president, saying that he was not at the company today, changed to a video conference, and let the vice president stand up to the scene.

The scene where Xin Rong held the sugar candy yesterday has been lingering in Shao Chengyun's mind. He decided to stay at home with Xin Rong for a day, and if Xin Rong wanted to go to the cemetery to worship, he could also drive him.

However, Xin Rong behaved as usual indifferently at home, did not have any communication with Shao Chengyun, and could not see any emotional ups and downs.

He didn't ask Shao Chengyun why he didn't go to the company on weekdays, and probably didn't want to know why.

After the rain stopped in the afternoon, he sat alone in the garden for a while, and then fell asleep in a rocking chair, and Shao Chengyun asked Xiao Wei to take a bed blanket and put it on him.

Xin Rong went to the Chengbei Cemetery alone after Shao Chengyun went to work the next day.

He called the driver and bought chrysanthemums and paper money on the way. This trip is not short, it takes three or four hours to go back and forth, and when the driver drives into the city, the sky is already dark.

Xin Rong looked at the busy street scene outside the car and the hurried passers-by, and suddenly had an impulse to jump out of the car and flee. <

He didn't want to go back to the villa, especially not to face Shao Chengyun. Perhaps because he was in such a bad mood that his stomach had been faintly sore since leaving the cemetery, he reached out and patted the seat in the front row and told the driver to pull over.

The driver had already received Shao Chengyun's instructions, and did not dare to let Xin Rong get out of the car at will, and said to him with an embarrassed face, "Shao Zong has explained that he wants to send you home safely." In desperation, Xin Rong took out his mobile phone and called Shao Chengyun.

When dialing, he didn't hold out a little hope. Shao Chengyun's side was very timely, and Xin Rong had hardly taken the initiative to call him in the past two months.

Shao Chengyun asked when he would arrive home, xin Rong bluntly said that he was going to go to Meng Donglin's bar to sit, so Shao Chengyun told the driver that he could drive to the bar.

Xin Rong had not expected Shao Chengyun to agree. But after a brief silence, Shao Chengyun asked him where Meng Donglin's bar was.

Xin Rong said the address of the new store.

"Ask the driver to take you there." Shao Chengyun said that Xin Rong held up his mobile phone and was stunned, and heard the man say, "Call the driver again when you come back." The car was quite quiet, Shao Chengyun's last two words, the driver also vaguely heard in front.

Xin Rong didn't say anything and hung up the phone. The driver didn't ask any more questions and drove past the address he had just mentioned.

When Xin Rong arrived, the bar was just open, and he stayed until about 9 p.m. to leave. There were more and more customers at this point, and he stayed in the bar meng Donglin still had to come and talk to him from time to time, and Xin Rong felt that he was delayed.