"Hey, Stefan, Valencia." Mason Lockwood stood in front of them.

"Hey, Mason." Stefan greeted. He looked down at Valencia, expecting her to say hello to Mason, but when he saw the anger and slight fear in her eyes he remembered that Mason threatened her life and put his hands on her. When Elena told him that, he was pissed and wanted to kill Mason even more than he did before.

"Wasn't expecting you here. Or anywhere."

Stefan stepped in front of Valencia and smiled condescendingly. "Yeah, I had this little accident. But I'm fine now."

"What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?" Mason asked.

"Oh, she's fine too, but from now on, you'll have to do your own dirty work."

"Not a problem." Mason walked away, accidentally bumping into Bonnie. "Excuse me."

Valencia watched as he left, a feeling of relief filling her. When he was out of sight, Valencia looked over at Bonnie to ask if she was okay and saw a strange look on her face. She walked over to the Bennett witch with Stefan behind her. He too had seen the look on Bonnie's face.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" Stefan asked Bonnie.

"When I touched him, I saw something," Bonnie explained.

"What do you mean? Like a vision?" Valencia asked in awe. Elena didn't mention visions when she explained to Valencia what Bonnie was capable of.

Bonnie nodded. "I saw Elena."

"You saw Elena?" Stefan asked confused about why she would have a vision of Elena from touching Mason. Valencia wondered the same thing.

"He was kissing her." Bonnie was just as confused as the two of them.

Stefan shook his head. "No, Bonnie, Elena wouldn't kiss..." Stefan trailed off and his confused expression turned to realization. "You didn't see Elena, you saw Katherine."

"That's disgusting." Valencia shivered in disgust at the thought of Mason being with someone that her sister looked exactly alike.

————————

After the revelation of Katherine and Mason being together, Stefan went and told Damon what they learned while Valencia went to fill her twin in on what was happening. In turn, Elena told her that Jeremy got involved with helping Damon find out more about the Lockwoods being werewolves which led him to find out that Mason was looking for something called a moonstone.

Valencia already knew that though and when she told Elena that, the younger twin was not happy. The blonde was fast to point out that Elena had done the exact same thing when she involved herself with Stefan even after finding out about him being a vampire and continued to do so to this day. That shut Elena up and she went back to sorting masquerade masks for Carol Lockwood.

It didn't last long though as she made Valencia take over her job and went to talk to Stefan on the phone. Valencia wasn't alone for long though as Matt joined her a few seconds after Elena left.

"Have you talked to Caroline lately?" Matt asked Valencia.

"Yeah, I did this morning. Why?" Valencia asked as she untangled some masks.

"I'm just surprised she's not here." Matt tried to play it off like he didn't care about what the Forbes girl was doing but failed miserably as Valencia saw right through him.

"If you want to know why she's not here just ask me that instead of beating around the bush." Valencia rolled her eyes at him. She hated indirectness and thought it was a waste of time something Matt knew.