035

-
-JENEAH POV -
-
"No, you're not." is all I said. Melo sighed and the got up from the bed. "You still coming-"

"Get our LaMelo!" I smack my lips. "Whatever." he groans and walks out. I sighed and got up.

"This nigga has me fucked up." I mumbled. I don't have anything to fucking do here.

Ding

Zo🤓

Zo
Come to the hotel.
Melo being a bitch😂

Me
Why do I have to go tho?
If he's being a bitch let him be.

Zo
COME TO THE HOTEL SIS.

Me
I'm gonna kill you. On some real shit.

Zo
c.o.m.e t.o THE HOTEL.

-
I rolled my eyes. I put something random on and I didn't put shoes on cause I didn't need them.

I grab my key card and my phone and walk to Melo's hotel room. I knock on the door.

"Come on it's cold as fuck in this hallway." I said. Gelo opens the door and smiled.

"Gelo move." I whined. "Who you getting an attitude with?" he tilts his head.

"Liangelo." I glare at him. He laughed and moved out the way. "LET ME GO!" Melo yelled.

I look and Zo had him in a choke hold on the ground. What the fuck?

"Take it back!" Zo yelled. "Yall are grown acting like children. Lonzo get off of him." I laughed a little.

He smacks his lips and let's Melo go. "Lucky she's here." Zo brushed himself off.

"You forgive me now?" Melo sat up from the ground smiling a little. "What? No." I mug.

I walked to sit on the bed.

"I mean you came to my hotel room and you told Zo to get off of me so." he shrugs and his face was red still.

"First of all. Lizard here BEGGED me to come here and second your face was getting red as fuck like you were gonna die." I look back at Melo.

"Lizard?!" Zo turns around and we all laughed. "Gelo I know you not laughing." Melo laughed.

"Built like a Buffalo!" Zo yelled and Melo started laughing. "Yall gone leave G the hell alone!" I laughed too.

Gelo shook his head and smiled.

I go to hug him. "CHILL!" Melo ran to us. "Lil bro got his girl taken!" Zo laughed. "Ew!" Me and Gelo pull away.

"He has a whole girlfriend and he's like 20. I'm 17 weirdoes." I laughed. "That's all Melo." Gelo puts his hands up.

"Yeah ALL me nigga." Melo smirks.

"So y'all not mad at each other no more?" Zo asked. "Oh, im still mad at him." I said.

"When you gone forgive him?" Gelo asked sitting on a chair. "When he gains my trust back and proves he can stay loyal." I said.

"You don't trust me?" Melo mumbled looking at me. "Not anymore." I said. "Also why'd you post 'DTB' on your Instagram post?" I asked.

"I'm interested." Zo said. "It would be interesting if y'all get out." Melo said. Gelo rolled his eyes.

"Man don't make any babies." Zo points. "I know I learned my lesson." he said. "I'm not like you nigga." Melo laughed and they walk out.

"Aight anyway. It was because Ashley posted that we were together and I simply told her not to post anything." Melo sighed.

"So you were gonna hide the fact-" he cut me off. "Woah Woah. I wasn't gone hide shit. The whole plan was to just hang out with her as FRIENDS." he said.

"Melo you don't hang out with your ex as FRIENDS." I smack his chest. "Ow.." he rubs his chest.

"You deserved that." I shook my head.

"Listen. I didn't wanna fuck her but you know what's crazy?" he asked. "What?" I look at him.

He smiles a little.

"I had to think of you so I could nut." he laughed and I raised my eyebrows. "Tmi Melo." I laughed and he was dead.

"But that's nothing to defend myself for doing what I did." he said. "Glad you have a brain." I sighed.

We sat there for a little bit.

"I love you." he said. That brought me back to being mad. "Stop saying that shit. Please." I shook my head.

"Why?" he looks at me. "Cause you keep saying it at the wrong time." I look at him.

He sighed and looks at the wall.

"It's true tho." he grabs a bouncy ball and started tossing it. "Well, I would believe you if you didn't cheat." I said and sat up.

He smacked his lips and I grab my phone. "I'm going back to my hotel room." I said and started opening the door.

"Bye I love you." he said and smiled while laughing. "You're not funny." I rolled my eyes and walked out.

Sigh sigh sigh.
-

school is kickin my ass rn ong
...i feel like cory ..yk comin bac ta bac- bad joke? i'm sorry😞.

what grade y'all in ??

FUCK MISSPELLING