021

🫀

-"Oh, it's cold

-
"Oh, it's cold." I smack my lips. "Man it ain't even cold. You tripping." Melo laughed. We got our shoes and saw Jelica and them.

"Why are we even here so early?" I asked sitting with them and Melo put his skates on.

"Cause I have to go somewhere later bitch." Jelica laughed. "Bitch a hair appointment?" James mugs.

"Yes little boy." she rolled her eyes. "You ain't got no hair tho?" Melo scratches his head.

"Got yo ass!" Kenny laughed hard as fuck. "Yall going to hell." I laughed shaking my head.

We all got our stuff on and went out to the rink.
---
"Melo stop!" I grab his arm almost falling. "C'mon baby how you fall?" he laughed. "Nigga you keep pushing me." I smack my lips letting him go.

"Why you mad? I'm just fucking with you." Melo follows me. "No cause you keep doing the most." I sat down and started taking my skates off.

"Man stop you the one doing the most now." he sat down. "Yall leaving?" Kenny and them came up to us.

"Yeah im tired." I said and Melo smacks his lips. "Okay girl we gone go back we love y'all." she said and I nod hugging her.

"So we leaving?" Melo mugs. "Yes, nigga damn." I groan. "Who are you talking to Jeneah?" he looks at me.

"Im not fucking with you." I got up and started to go turn my shoes in. "Keep that same energy." he nods.

We left and went to the car.
---
"You gone talk to me and tell me why you're mad Jen?" Melo shut the bedroom door.

"Melo, can we drop it? I'm not even mad anymore." I sighed taking my shoes off. "Why you keep lying?" he sat on the bed taking his shoes and shirt off.

"Melo dude stop." I smack my lips. "Okay okay." he stops. I change my clothes and lay in the bed.

We were at the rink for a long ass time so it's 7:30 right now. Me and Melo sat in the quiet for a good 15 minutes not talking to each other just on our phones.
🏀