010

🫀

-Prom was over and Gelo picked me and Melo up

-
Prom was over and Gelo picked me and Melo up. Ashley was blowing Melo's phone up but we didn't care.

"Where am I going?" Gelo asked. "My house." I said on my phone. "Im tired." Melo sighed putting his head on mine.

"Sleep until we get home." I said and he hums. I smiled cause I haven't had something like this since I was like 15.

Melo used to be a dick but he grew on me. He was nice and cared about what I had to say and he was honest. At least I hope.

The way we click is crazy. We both like the same things well, some things. Plus we laugh at the same shit all the time.
---
"Yall wake up we here." Gelo shook us. I shot up and it scared Melo making him scream.

"WHAT?!" he jumped back. "Nigga calm down." Gelo laughed and I did half asleep.

"Jesus." Melo held his chest. "I got you some clothes while y'all was sleeping." Gelo gave Melo a bag.

"Thank you, man. I'll see you later." Melo said as we got out of the car. I waved bye to Gelo and we walk in my house.

"It feels so nice in here." he sighed taking his shoes off. I take my heels off and it felt like Heaven.

"Ouu fuck." I groan and Melo gave me a look. "Ew, you nasty." I laughed and he put his hands up.

It was 12:30. We were there for a long ass time just having fun and shit. We even hid from Ashley.

Her dumbass ain't find all 6 of us.

"Where yo bathroom?" Melo asked before going into my room. "It's down the hall take a left." I said and he nods.

"Thank you." he walked to the bathroom and while he did I started to take my dress off.

I wish my mama could've seen me. Or my aunt. My aunt was staying down there again.

I forgot to say that.

I groan not being able to take my dress off. I got all the little strings tangled. "Meloo!" I called for him.

He walked in.

"You good?" he laughed. "Can you unzip this please?" I asked. "Yeah." he moves my hands and started to unzip my dress.

I sighed feeling the tightest of my dress go away. Bitch I felt like I couldn't breathe with this dress on.

He got it fully unzipped. "You feel better?" he asked and I nod. "Thank you, Melo." I said lowly.