013

🫀

-"So you guys fucked?" Jelica smiled

-
"So you guys fucked?" Jelica smiled. "Yes." I said and the girls started getting excited.

"Bitch how was it tho?" Rayne asked. "It was good." I laughed and they started jumping around again.

I shook my head and Kenny walked in with James. "What y'all talkin' bout?" Kenny laid on Jelicas's bed.

"Nothing nosey." Jelica slapped his leg. "Abuse!" he yelled and we all started laughing.

"Oh bitch your lip is bleeding." Jelica covers her mouth. Man fuck. I groan and got up going to her bathroom.

I pull my lip down and that bitch was healed but it was just bleeding. "What even happened?" Jelica and Rayne walk into the bathroom.

I ignored her question. "Hello? Girl, we're talking to you." Rayne snapped her fingers.

"I got jumped by Ashley and her goons." I mumbled cleaning my lip up. "And you didn't tell us?" Jelica crossed her arms.

"When was this?" Rayne asked. "Like 2 days ago." I shrug. "Bitch you act like it's nothing. We know where she stay come on." Jelica drags my arm.

"Bitch-" I almost fell. "Baby I'll be back!" she said from downstairs. She grabs her keys and Rayne pushed me out the door with them.

Oh my God.
---
"I see her bitch ass." Rayne pointed and she was alone. "Bitch you gone go up there and punch her ass. I don't give a fuck." Jelica parks.

"I can't just go and fight her. I gotta be pissed or im getting my shit rocked." I smacked my lips.

"Remember when she ditched us to go fuck someone? Then she went and told half of the school we all fucked the same nigga? THEN she poured milk on Rayne?"

I remember all of that.

I looked out the window. "Now she wants to beat yo ass over some boy." Rayne added.

"And she jumped you pretty good." Jelica laughed. I look at her and I got mad. "Fuck you mean?" I scrunch my face up.

"Bitch you let her jump you." she snapped back. "She had her fuck ass friends on me! What else was I gonna fucking do?" I raised my voice.

"No cause you not gone raise yo fucking voice in my car bitch." we started arguing.

"OKAY! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Rayne yelled. "Ashleys coming over here." I pull away from Jelica and got out of the car.