Part 4- 'The extremely sexy curly haired guy'

Start from the beginning

''I've been alright.'' I shrugged, but she could see straight through it. ''Now tell me the truth!'' SHe ordered and I don't know why but there and then I burst straight into tears. She was soon hugging me again, but softer and more comforting.

''Don't cry, Kayles.'' She soothed and I broke out of the hug. ''Lets watch a film.'' She suggested and I nodded. 

We entered the living room and jumped onto the empty sofa. There was another but me and Charlie always shared one and sat opposite each other to talk. ''Do you love me?'' She asked and I raised my eyebrows at her, whereas she wore a smirk.

She pulled a tub of ice cream out of her bag and then two spoons and I grinned. ''Aren't I the greatest?'' She asked. ''You're the greatest!'' I agreed, taking the spoon she offered me. ''Now tell me what's happened.'' She nodded and I sighed. 

''On Friday I came home upset after what Jake did and he comforted and made me feel so much better.'' I started with and she was nodding along with me. ''He offered going out with the other lads in the band to cheer me up and let me forget about it for a while. It was fun and it worked until I ran into Jake at the end of the night. He told me he'd slept with that girl after I'd refused to forgive him.'' My tears were falling rapidly and Charlie had her arms tightly around me as I cried into her shoulder.

''He's not worth your tears, Kayla.'' She soothed. ''You're so much better than he is and you can do so much better with someone who cares about you and loves you for you.'' She told me. ''Thats not it all.'' I sniffed, sitting up again and Charlie nodded for me to go on.

''Nathan brought me home and we had a coffee, we sobered up together. We'd become closer over that day. He asked me why I didn't get on with my mum so I explained it all to him. Like how I was a mistake and stuff but then I asked him not to leave her because I didn't want him to leave me alone again. I didn't mean to, Charlie!'' I wept into my hands. ''You didn't mean to what, Kayla?'' She urged.

I took a deep breath and looked at her. ''He told me he'd never leave me. He was so close to me, and he was so nice to me.'' 

''What happened, Kayla?'' Charlie questioned, becoming clearly impatient. ''We kissed!'' I exclaimed and Charlie gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. ''I pulled away and I ran upstairs! I promise you that nothing else happened!'' I added, hoping she'd understand. ''Do you think it happened out of, don;t take this the wrong way, but out of desperation or loneliness after what had happened with Jake?'' She asked.

''I-I don't know.'' I stuttered. ''Because when I'm with him, I'm happy, I get butterflies.'' I told her and she smiled. ''But he's with my mum.'' I sighed. ''She sent me a text this morning and that got to me.'' I grabbed my phone from next to me and unlocked it before showing Charlie the text.

She read it with concentration on her face before she frowned. ''Kayla, that's horrible!'' She announced. ''I was rude to him this morning because I was upset about it and I shouldn't have been.'' I sighed. ''I told him the kiss was a mistake and that it shouldn't have happened.'' I shrugged and Charlie raised her eyebrows.

''Was it just a mistake though?'' Her voice was calm but I just didn't know. ''Do you like him?'' She asked after a pause. Only the silence was broken by the front door slamming shut. 

*

''I'll see you soon, Kayles.'' Charlie smiled as she walked down the steps. ''Ring me if you need me!'' She called and I waved her goodbye as she got into her mums car. 

I walked back into the living room and saw all the boys messing around in there apart from Nathan. I shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. And there he was.

''Kayla?'' He asked, his voice hesitant. It was almost as if he was shy, and not knowing whether I wanted to talk to him. ''Yeah?'' I replied, not looking up to make eye contact, not that I didn't want to. I'd love more than anything to look up into his amazing eyes and be held in his strong arms, but I couldn't do that.

''I heard you.'' He whispered.

''You heard me what?'' I asked, confused at what he was getting at.

''I heard your conversation with Charlie.''

*Helllloooo!

Do you like this part? ;)

I'm sorry it's not as exciting as the other part was but still, I wanted to leave a little suspense at the end there :P

Please comment with what you think! I love reading your comments, your all so nice! :')

Thank you for all the support! I actually love each one of you :D

There might not be an update tomorrow or Saturday cause I'm out tomorrow night and Saturday I'll be asleep more or less all day ;)

So yeah!

Lots of love,

Lizzie. x*