Mr Zhang's House

Before everyone could see them Kyungsoo quickly freed his hands from Jongin's grip and walked forward.

Kyu- Ah this wh&re. Can't wait for a min. Went to l find his rich target. Whatever. Why do I care? He can be with anyone he likes. It's not like we're a couple. We are but in that way. Jongin thought.

Mr Kim, I'm glad you could make it to my party. Mr. Zhang came out of nowhere and greeted
Jongin.

Thank you for inviting me Mr. Zhang. Jongin flashed a smile.

Mr Zhang looked around as if he was searching for someone.

What happened Mr Zhang? Are you looking for someone? Jongin asked.

Hmm? Um.. ahh no. MR. PARK! I was looking for Mr. Park. We couldn't meet at the meeting that day. Also as far as I know he was also about to work on this project. Yixing lied.

We're here Mr. Zhang.

Jongin and Yixing turned around and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun looking towards them with a polite smile.

Oh hello Mr. Park and Mr Byun. Yixing forwarded his hands for greetings to Chanyeol first and then to Baekhyun.

They greeted him back and then to Jongin. They chated for few minutes then Yixing took his leave by saying,

Ok gentlemen I'll take my leave now. I have to attend another guests also. Please enjoy.

3 of them nodded. Actually Yixing wanted to find Kyungsoo so he left.

Jongin, where's Kyungsoo? Baekhyun spoke up.

Idk. I'm not even interested.

It was more like Jongin was making himself and understand that he doesn't care.

If you don't care about your partner then others will. Or maybe someone could take him away from you. Hahahah. Baekhyun joked and laughed.

Chanyeol had urge to laugh but he surpressed his laughter and elbowed Baekhyun to stop

Jongin glared at both of them.

Never mind I'm going to find him. Baekhyun said and left.

________________________________________

Here he is. Doesn't he remember me anymore or what? Or maybe he's not recognizing me. Did I changed drastically in these past years? I did got taller and I became more handsome too but isn't it too much to not recognize me? Yixing thought.

Yixing was watching Kyungsoo from little far.

Or...... Is he avoiding me for Mr. Kim? Yixing thought again but these thoughts were coated with dark aura.

Yixing was about to confront Kyungsoo but he got interrupted.

Hey kyungie what's up? Baekhyun came to Kyungsoo and hugged him.

Kyungsoo got startled.

Baekhyunah one day you'll be the dead of me. Kyungsoo sighed .

Yahh Kyungsoo, how can you say that?
Baekhyun faked a pout.

Both of them chuckled and continued their stuffs.

Yixing was watching them.

Never mind I will get plenty of opportunities. I will talk to him later. Yixing thought and sighed.