Everyone nodded in agreement "You lucky she even still around yo' ass. I wouldn't even want ta' be in the same area as you if you embarrassed me like dat in front of everyone" Jae chuckled, referring to two weeks ago when they were all at Jae and Kassy's house.

A joke turned into a heated argument and Tech told her she can't trip because she wasn't even his girl foreal.

"What you used ta' tell me 'bout Suga? When she pops up wit' a nigga dats gon' do what you ain', don't be mad" Makai chuckled.

"Mannn every time you put a title on shit, it goes downhill. We had something raw" He vented, leaning his head on the window.

"If it was raw, you would do what you gotta do to keep it intact. If you ain' ready fa' a relationship, cool tell her dat but don't throw it in her face. And don't expect her to sit and wait for you to be ready when she already gave you months to do so" ManMan advised and everyone nodded in agreement before he turned the music up.

_________________

🎶Girl the way you're movin', got me in a trance DJ turn me up, ladies, this yo' jam (come on)I'ma sip Moscato and you 'gon lose them pants🎶

DJ turn me up, ladies, this yo' jam (come on)
I'ma sip Moscato and you 'gon lose them pants🎶

"THEN IMA THROW THIS MONEY WATCH YOU DO IT WIT' NO HANDS!!! GIRLLL DROP IT TA' THE FLOOOR! I LOVE THE WAY YO' BOOTY GOOO" Kassy sung, pressing her finger on the button to let the money come out the money gun while Ariyah threw her ass back on Instagram live.

It was probably 11:30 right now and all the girls were drunk. Except for Ari, she was high from the snickers edible Ash gave her earlier.

She may not have drank liquor or smoked but she was going to eat an edible sometimes, here and there. She loved the way they made her feel. She felt like she was on cloud nine at the moment. She was so high, she didn't even know she was shaking her ass on live right now and that her views were at 2000.

It was now 13 hours until she became Mrs. Knight, and she was over the moon excited. She was supposed to be asleep since she said she was going to bed early so tomorrow could hurry up but her friends had other plans.

They had to get her lit, it was only right.

"Yo' ass so fat! Oh my God! I CAN'T TAKE IT" Kassy started crying literal tears. Ariyah started screaming and fell onto the hardwood floor laughing.

Ariyah reached on the coffee table to grab her phone "They can't take all this, this is a lot! it's a lot, I give... RAWR, from the time I open my eyes til the time I close my eyes but I'm loyal. And my coochie good" Ariyah smiled into the camera as hearts flooded her screen.

"AND SHE FRIES CHICKEN HARD THE FIRST TIME! SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DOUBLE BACK BITCH!" Kassy yelled, still on the floor and Ari laughed even harder.

"Y'all. I'm in this room, I'on remember nun of these bitches names. Hell, I don't even remember my name" She started giggling then she gasped when she noticed she could show pictures.