Makai started laughing a little. "Shut yo' bitch ass up" He chuckled, walking to ManMan truck and they all laughed. He walked to the passenger seat, waiting for him to unlock the doors and Lu took his duffel bag to put in the back seat.

Makai felt his phone vibrating in his pocket as he was getting into the car. He reached into his side pocket to get his phone out.

Suga💍🖤
Mobile

He chuckled, accepting the call on the third ring, and put the phone up to his right ear. He heard muffled sniffing on the other side, his smile slowly started to fade away "Pooda, where did you go?" Ari hiccupped over the receiver.

"I- Why are you cryin' Suga? You kno' I had ta' leave or they was gon' do too much" He sighed, feeling bad that she was crying because of him.

"But... you-you left without sayin' bye." She mumbled making him feel even worse. He looked over at ManMan who had already left the resort's parking lot and they were down the street.

"Oh hell nah" Tech snatched the phone. Makai sucked his teeth "Bitch give me my shit!" He fussed, turning around to mug him.

"Hell nah. She kno' what she doin'." Tech laughed, putting the phone on speaker. "Stop tryna manipulate my bro Ariyah!" He laughed.

"She ain'—" Makai stopped talking when he heard Ariyah start laughing making his jaw drop.

"DAMARI GIVE HIM THE FUCKIN' PHONE! I almost had him. Ain' nobody told y'all to take him, the hell" Ariyah laughed only leaving Makai in shock.

He started to feel like she was always playing with him then when she started crying. He did have her very spoiled. He didn't want to see one tear or lip quiver without giving her what she wanted.

"Nope! See ya' in 26 hours! Love you!" He chuckled while hanging up the phone. Makai furrowed his eyebrows "Gimme back my phone" He said, watching Tech powering his phone off.

"Nope. Y'all untrustworthy" He shrugged. Makai shook his head, turning back around in his seat.

"She be wit' Kassy too damn much. I swear ha' ass always usin' dem tears ta' her advantage ." Jae chuckled, and Lu nodded in agreement. Makai just shook his head again, it wasn't anyone's fault but their own. They had all the girls spoiled rotten, they didn't want or need anything.

"Nah, y'all jus' some pussys" Tech said.

Everyone sucked their teeth "Says the nigga who girl ain' even talkin' to him right now. You goin' back on yo' hatin' shit again huh?" Lu teased only Tech to mug him.

"Don't do that. You kno' she ain't his girl. Remember? She said stop connecting her to him" Jae laughed causing everyone else to laugh except for Tech.

"Sour ass nigga. Ain' shit hard 'bout askin' ha' ta' be yo' girlfriend. You think she jus' finna jus' 'Vibe' forever?" ManMan chuckled, looking at Tech through the rearview mirror.

Tech had very bad commitment issues. Those issues caused him to lose a good girl by his side. Gianna was tired of playing the girlfriend role without actually being asked to be a girlfriend. Because of that, he and Tech stopped talking and it's been 2 weeks now.

"I used ta' tell Kassy all da' time. What one person won't do, another one will" Jae pointed out.

Tech waved him off "Women want too damn much. We were doin' jus' find. We were chillin' but all of a sudden she gets mad 'cause we ain' putting a title on it? The fuck?" He scoffed.

"Y'all been 'Chillin' for months. No girl want dat formal especially when you jus' throw it back in their face. You would be mad as hell if she said 'You're not even my boyfriend' like you did her." ManMan said.