And the three writers, including Huang Da, already know the general situation.

They know that Luo Qi wants to write about the lyrics of Xianyu. After all, everyone thought that the lyrics of Xianyu in Qi language was a big problem.

But listen, listen

The faces of some of the composers also changed.

They know the plot of the TV play, which is a necessary preparation before writing words.

But now listening to the song in their ears, they find that their preparation seems to be redundant.

Because the lyrics of this song and the theme of the TV play are too close!

Even if you don't watch the plot of the TV series, you should know what this song is about!

"Once again, I have countless thoughts in my heart. In the past, laughter still hung on my face Full of ideals, I used to be impulsive, complaining that it was difficult to be free to fall in love with her For self struggle, I never know her pain I hope you will know at this moment that you like your eyes... "

From the sad lost memories to the reunion at that moment.

With that late awakening, hidden in the heart for many years like a complete explosion, this is not the hero's perspective of the inner portrayal of it!

Envy fish, don't know Qi language?

Listen to him speak Qi language, it's really half hanging, but look at his lyrics, he even knows Qi language better than the local people in Qizhou!

“……”

When the song is finished, the whole conference room can be heard.

It's been a long time.

Huang Dacai said with a bitter smile: "this word is already very good."

The lyricist on the right side of Huang Da said, "it's not that the lyrics are excellent, but that the lyrics fit the theme of the TV series so well that they are envious of the fish."

"Indeed."

The third composer also said that although he had a good relationship with Luo Qi: "this is not the best Qi language lyrics, but it is definitely the most suitable lyrics for this TV play."

Three people or shake their heads, or leave the meeting room with a sigh.

Rocky's face is black like the bottom of a pot.After they left, they finally expressed a series of feelings, the same expression of amazement and admiration:

"well written!"

"If I didn't pay attention to the whole process, I can't believe that this is a work completed by Xianyu within one month. It's worthy of being the author of big fish!"

"There's no problem with words and music."

"I can't imagine that this song was finished in a hurry. Just in terms of quality, the theme song determined before" like you "won

"I feel like a crush."

"The former is a regular and qualified work, while the latter is an amazing classic. But it's not too late now. Do we still have time to change songs?"

Someone looks at the fan long river.

Fan Longhe looked at Luo Qi, then said with a smile: "the manager and you have the same evaluation of this song, so we can change it, but we need to seize the time to record it. Fortunately, teacher Xianyu's degree of completion is very high, including the music arrangement part."