What he was most afraid of was that Lin Yuan didn't plan to take it when he saw that the time was so short.

That doesn't need Luo Qi to start, oneself directly have to lie flat to recognize ridicule.

"Yes

He suddenly thought of something and said in a hurry: "I can send a few word writers to connect with each other, because we need Qi Yuge. Teacher Xianyu may not be familiar with it..."

"Good."

Gu Dong nodded and agreed: "then we will sign the contract tomorrow?"

"Sign it tonight."

Fan Longhe is more eager than Gu Dong imagined.

"That will do."

Gu Dongsi didn't feel excited. After she hung up the phone, she looked at Lin Yuan and said, "representative, are you sure? This kind of big contract should be marked with liquidated damages. If you can't write a suitable song... "

"Yes."

Lin Yuan gave a positive reply.

He knows that it is not easy for the company to receive orders, so he also attaches great importance to this order. Anyway, the salary of this month has arrived. His small Treasury now has tens of millions of funds, which can be said to be very substantial and sufficient to cope with any situation.

……

That night, fan Longhe took a group of people to the company to sign the bill.

This is a big order of three million, so the penalty alone is three hundred thousand!

If this single can't be finished, xingmang music will lose 300000 yuan!

What a gamble!

Gu Qiangyun's signature hands are all trembling.

If this single yellow, this is not rich company, even worse!

Sign the contract.

Fan Longhe looked around and said, "can I meet Mr. Xianyu?"

Gu Dong said: "he went home."

This time it is not early leave, Lin Yuan is pressed to go home from work time, Gu Dong personally sent him back.Fan Longhe nodded and said seriously, "well, this order, please."

"Don't worry, teacher Xianyu is very strong."

Gu Qiangyun is full of guaranteed tickets.

It's not that Gu Qiangyun has enough confidence in Xianyu.

Mainly because he said that to every Party A before.

Although his worry is about to overflow, Party A can not see his guilty heart!

After fan Longhe left, Gu Qiangyun sat down on the chair: "how can this order be arranged? Time is too hasty. Gudong, you are holding back a hot potato. If you don't take it, I'm afraid I won't have this chance in the future. If you take it, I'm afraid I'll be burned to death..."

"Stick to it."

Gu Dong sighed softly, the thing has already come to this point, can you still repent?

Soon after.

The news that Lin Yuan signed a new order has quickly spread to the company, and the discussion in the group is quite lively:

"three million orders

"Thunder entertainment is worthy of being a big company. This order alone will directly top many orders before us!"