"It is just straight ahead, m'lady," he stated and they nodded. "Thank you, kind sir, we very much appreciate what you have done." he nodded eagerly and went his way.

Soon after the encounter, Irisa and Nancy got to the grand hall. Smiling, Irisa felt relieved as she slighted her family not too far from where she had been standing. "Nancy! My family, there are here. I shall go and meet them." she moved swiftly toward her family.

"Father! Duchess." she bowed softly, with a smile on her face. The Duke hmmed looking at her dress, the Duchess eyed her up and down.

"You are here, where is your husband?" she asked looking around with a mocking smile on her face.

"He was asked by the Empress to see her. He has gone there, I was asked by the prince himself to enter the ceremony without him."

"Well," Jessica eyed her up and down and looked away, "I can see you are happy with your new husband," she nodded eagerly.

"Oh yes, your grace. I am great," she smiled happily. Jessica rolled her eyes softly before her expression brightened. Her daughter approached her from the other side of the grand hall.

"Mother, Father!" Beatrice smiled bowing softly in courtesy. "My daughter you are here, you look so elegant and beautiful! So gorgeous! I am sure the crown prince won't be able to take his eyes off you!"

"Are you sure mother?" she asked sheepishly, Jessica nodded happily. "Such fair skin! I am sure the prince won't be able to take his eyes off you when he sees you."

"Sister!" Beatrice smiled and turned toward Irisa and almost scoffed. What was she doing? Why was she dressed that way at the return of the crown prince, what was she trying to do exactly?

"Beatrice," Irisa nodded toward her sister who slightly bowed. "All of you never informed me of your arrival, I would have visited earlier."

"When did you start caring about us? I thought you were still angry with the fact that we got you married to the first prince." Jessica said looking toward the grand entrance as expectant as the other important guess that had been invited that evening.

"It is not like that... I am just..."

"Welcoming! The Empress of Kaley and the crown prince of Kaley!!!!" murmuring erupted in the room. The large hall's attention fell on the royal as they walked, Raymond followed closely behind pushing Aaron in.

Irisa's eyes fell in anger, thinking about how the eunuch hadn't even acknowledged his presence nor announce him. Beatrice stared at her from her mother's side. He walked into the room, with everyone bowing in respect.

Aaron was pushed to a side of the room, making Irisa more upset. It was inhumane the way they treated Aaron all because of something beyond his control. Irisa's eyes widened, the guard she had asked for direction earlier, he is the crown prince. Dress in a different outfit, he strolled in tall and proud. She glanced at Nancy who also was in shock.

"Isn't that your husband Irisa? Why did not they announce him?" Beatrice asked softly, her mother still holding her. The rule silenced them, the room started going quiet.

"Good evening everyone, I am so glad that you are here and have come to this feast from far and wide to welcome the arrival of my soldiers and me." raising his hands and they continued, "my mother here will not allow me to rest, she talks about diplomatic activities which I have not been involved with over the years. Now that I am back, I will make sure everything in the state is well-handled." Empress chuckled and walked further into the room, his eyes falling on his people.

"I hope you enjoy the feast, enjoy this evening." a round of applause erupted in the room once more. He smiled walking toward his seat before helping his mother, to the seat next to him.