Fifteen|| I Don't Know Can You?

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here, Elise?"

At that moment, I could care less if he called me Quasimodo. I stared at Parker with wide eyes.

Never had anybody been able to land a hand on Parker Gray. Either people were too scared to fight him or he would always win the fight. There was no in between. Gosh, no wonder people were making such ridiculous rumors.

"What happened to your face?"

"How did your parents react when you came home yesterday?" He questioned suddenly, ignoring my question. I had gotten out of the awkward situation yesterday thanks to Mr. Gray's arrival.

"They were asleep," I answered, I flicked my wrist dismissively- Ha, look at the flick of that wrist. I'm on fire today.

Back to the point.

My demon sister was awake when I got home. I had to promise her a picture of Parker. Something about bragging about it to her friends. I really don't want to know.

"What happened to your face?" I asked again.

Parker rolled is eyes. "You're so nosy, baby cakes," he said.

"And you're annoying. Are you going to tell me?" I snapped.

He finally sighed and pulled me in the men's room. The sparkle of mischief disappeared from his eyes and he looked at me uncomfortably.

"Frank told my dad on how I'd treated his bike. My dad didn't find it as funny as I had."

I gasped and grabbed his face to examine the bruises. "Your dad did this to you?"

"I deserve it, I gave him so much back talk-ow!" I poked at the bruises which made him push me away.

"I didn't want you to see me like this but now that you're here, I want to ask you something," he stated while running a hand through his brown hair.

"Shoot."

"My parents want you to come over-"

I looked at him accusingly and pointed a finger at him. "You didn't tell them we had broken up, did you?"

He smiled a bit and looked down. "Guilty as charged," he said.

"Parker, you need to tell them!" I exclaimed.

Parker didn't say a word. He held his finger up and retrieved a folder paper from his back pocket. "Hold that thought, Ellie. Look at this."

He handed me the paper and I opened it slowly. I stared at the markings and realized it was a report card.

Parker Gray.

Math A

Physics A

Chemistry B-

I kept looking down at every class. He had gotten at least an A on every one of them. A few Bs but that was a great start from getting Fs all the time.

My lips twitched up. "This is great! Congratulations!" I exclaimed. Parker opened his arms and looked at me expectantly.

"No hug?"

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist.

We stood there more time than necessary and I pushed him away after the sudden epiphany.

I winced and pulled out my phone from my back pocket. "Can I take a picture of you?"

He looked at me weirdly but didn't ask.

He puffed up his lips in the classic "Duck pose" and made a peace sign with his right hand.

I took the picture and laughed. He was adorable.

Then Jenna's words hit me.

Just stay away from him.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

I am sad to say that I will no longer be continuing this story. I don't see a future for this story. I'm sorry to disappoint all of you.

Ha! Late April Fools!

Nah, you'll never hear the end of me and I'm not actually planning on deleting this story.

What I really wanted to say was that we've reached 5k!

Yay! I'd like to thank all of you for reading and I love you all!

I really love reading your comments. They bring a smile on my face every day. Shout out to @JelenaBieberGomez

That's the reason for this surprise chapter.

Anyway!

Happy Sunday and good luck surviving tomorrow!

I'll see you soon, cheeky baboon.