Chapter 2

A/N Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HoO if it comes up in the future, most likely will. Here is Chapter 2.

Edited: 12/2/2018.

Linebreak ~

Everyone believed he had faded after that. Everyone trying to find anything which might bring him back, but coming back empty-handed. After a while, people had just stopped trying, simply going on high alert for any assassins which could have pulled off the job. Everyone except those who knew what had happened, that is

Earth: August 18th, 1993

A woman named Sally Jackson was smiling brightly down at a blue bundle in her arms, watching her baby boy, Perseus, as he slept peacefully in her arms. He had raven black tufts of hair and eyes that were unusually sea green but would shift every now and then to a blue or red, but Sally just shrugged it off, believing it was just a common thing among half-bloods. She couldn't have known better, after all.

As she smiled down at her child sleeping, her thoughts wandered to how she would tell Perseus off his father, what she would do about his scent. She sighed, looking at the child and calming her nerves down. She would cross those bridges when she came to them. Unfortunately enough, she would come to one of them much sooner than she ever could have imagined.

Percy: Age 4

Perseus, or Percy as he preferred, was currently celebrating his fourth birthday with his mom while Gabe was away, his mom taking the day off from her work to spend it with him. He forgot all about how awful Gabe was as he spent time with his mother. She wasn't around much with how much she worked, but it didn't matter to him as long as he got to see her before he went to bed.

Right now, they had just finished opening presents and his mother had just said that she was going to take him on a trip. To say he was excited was an understatement, he had been stuck at their small apartment with Gabe since he was 2, the closest trip he had ever been on was going to the aquarium once when he was 3, but it wasn't all that enjoyable. He had sworn that the fish and other animals were talking to him but everyone had just stared at him oddly. Like once when he told a girl his age that the stingray called her a 'female dog' when she wouldn't stop poking, talking, and pointing at him every chance she got. Percy and his mother had left pretty soon after he had said that, for some reason Percy had never quite figured out.

They were currently driving towards a place called Montauk. Percy was eating blue candy while she was driving. It took around 8 hours to get there, right on the shore off a beach. The place they would be staying was a dusty, small shack, but it didn't matter much to Percy. After all, it's not like he'd be spending much time inside. Since it was so late at night when they arrived, his mother promised him they would go outside in the morning, saying they had to get to sleep soon or else they wouldn't have enough energy to play later, which got Percy to bed pretty quickly.

He woke up to the amazing smell of blue pancakes in the morning, jumping out of the makeshift bed he had shared with his mom and running over to the table where they were laid out. He ate them pretty quickly, chugging his glass of orange juice before going to put on his swimsuit. Sally was already holding the bucket of beach toys, waiting for Percy to join her to walk out to the shore of the water. He had run up and grabbed her hand, pulling them out the door and down to the shore despite his mom telling him to slow down and be careful.

He was splashing around in the small waves that came up to just around his knees when a few fish started swimming around him, making circles around his ankles, "Milord, it's an honor for you to be here!" one of them said, causing Percy to stare down at them with wide eyes before turning to where his mother sat a little off on a large towel, book in hand.