Chapter 1 The beginning

Author's Note

Hi! I'm Em. This story is based on my first experience in love. I decided to write about it in the persuasion of one of my friends, so here it is.

I've yet to edit this to the best quality. So bear with the kindergarten writing and some nonsenses here and there. I'm nowhere near the word professional and just wanted to get this story off my chest so yeah enjoy <3

This is dedicated to the person I wrote about :]

start.

Another month. Another Quarter. The time to change our seats in school came.

My first impression of you was an ass. You were the guy who my friend like. Little did I know that you, like any other cliches will change the course of my life.

It was awkward. I felt like I was in a whole 'nother world as I sit there. Far from friends. It's been several months but I can still count the number of interactions we've had.

. . .

A game started to become popular. Almost everyone was talking about how fun and exhilarating it is. And as a teen myself I wanted to join just to fit in. After the day was done. I rushed home and proceeded to install.

I tried it and agreed, it was fun. I continued to play without telling anyone, the reason? So not to look like I'm too obsessed to fit in. Ahh an average thought of an overthinker.

You saw the app. You asked me to play with you. I agreed once I get home. I had fun. It was the most genuine laugh I had let out since I started the year. But then, I thought of my friend. I felt guilty.

So I hatch a plan. To get them back together. little did I know that that plan will rip me apart.