𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Start from the beginning

"Yo, that's perfect." Notti said, smiling. "So you can talk to her privately and apologize and shit and while you do that, I'll just get Ni to come chill wit' me somewhere alone."

"She ain't gon' listen, but I'll try." DD said, shrugging as he played with a strand of his hair.

------------------〄------------------

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋:𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇, 𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋:𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇, 𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌
𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

❀ ɴɪ'ᴍᴀʀɪ ꜱᴄᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ hectic cafeteria, looking around for the table her and her friends usually reside at. Her flowy tank top swayed in unison with her movement as she walked over to them. 

"Hey, y'all." Ni says, smiling brightly, as she approaches the slightly full table. "Where's Cianna Sky?" 

"She's over there wit' DD." Notti replied, pointing his head in the direction of the table that DD and Sky were sat at. 

"Oh," Ni replied, seemingly shocked. "What are they doing? I thought she was mad at him." 

"They sorting shit out." Ddot replied, taking a sip of his apple juice-box. "Where was you  at?"

"Me? Oh, I was at Miss Honey's office." Ni replied, sitting down next to Notti.

"Why, you good?" Notti asked her, noticeably worried, seeing as Miss Honey was the school's guidance counselor. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ni responded. "I just have meetings with her every Monday." 

"Why?" Ddot asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Chill, let her have her privacy." Notti scolded Ddot, with an annoyed expression plastered across his face.

"It was never that deep, bro, chill." Ddot said and shrugged. "I'm just curious, that's all." 

"It's cool, Darrian." Ni chuckled. 

"Yo, MarMar. Come here, I wanna talk to you." Notti said, standing up.

"Come where?" Ni replied, also standing up. 

"Just over there." Notti said, taking her hand, as he maneuvered through the cafeteria. 

They walked over to the doors of the cafeteria and exited swiftly, making their way down the hallway.

------------------〄------------------