032; it feels wrong to kiss you

Start from the beginning

She folded her arms and stood outside of the bathroom as the door was opened, watching Corbyn immediately turn back to the sink and grab his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Why are you acting weird?" Rosemary asked as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom, watching him add the toothpaste onto his brush.

"I didn't realise I was."

"You haven't looked at me since the meal." She told him, "have I done something? You can't even face my direction."

"You haven't done anything." He said, wetting his toothbrush and beginning to brush his teeth as Rosemary sighed and grabbed her phone, sitting on the edge of the bed.

After allowing the boy time to brush his teeth and put his toothbrush away, he switched off the light to the hotel bathroom and stood in front of her, now looking directly at her, "did you really not mind me kissing you?"

"I didn't mind." Rosemary shook her head and looked up at him, "did you mind?"

"Not at all." Corbyn said, "would you mind if I did it again?"

"No." She said, "why?"

"...It feels wrong to kiss you." He admitted as the girl stared at him for a few seconds, "not because of you. I don't want to keep kissing you with no intentions of doing anything about us, that feels like a friends with benefits situation and I don't want to hurt you."

"...You're not hurting me."

"I'm confusing you. You don't deserve that." He said as she slowly frowned, "do you think this is a bad idea?"

"What? You kissing me?"

"Us progressing anything." Corbyn shrugged.

"No." She said with slight hesitation, "I'm willing to see where things go with us, I wouldn't mind just letting things fall into place."

"I want to be good for you." Corbyn shook his head, "you deserve only the best and I want to be that... I didn't mean to act weird just now."

"It's okay, I just want to know what we are and what we're going to do with this so called us." She shrugged and looked up at him, watching him sigh and shake his head.

"Do you want to see how things go? Whatever happens, happens?" Corbyn suggested with a small smile, "let's let things fall into place and not force anything."

"Okay." Rosemary nodded, "that sounds like a good idea."

"I guess we can also see where our boundaries are," he scratched the back of his neck while sitting down beside her, "that does mean I get to kiss you, right?"

"Then this sounds like a friends with benefits thing." Rosemary frowned and turned her head to him, "I don't want that."

He sighed again and sat back up, turning himself to face her as one of his hands leant against the bed, watching her eyes scan all over his face with a frown still stuck on hers.

"Let's leave the kiss as what it was." Corbyn said with a slight whisper, "if we can't agree on how to move forward... maybe we shouldn't."

"We just agreed on letting things fall into place." Rosemary replied, one of her hands resting on his jaw while he let out another sigh, "do you not want that?"

"I do want that. Do you even know how you feel about me?" He asked, watching her fully turn to him as she sat cross-legged on the bed, grabbing the other side of his face with her other hand as they stared at one another, "Rosy."

"I don't know exactly, all I know is that I want to try something with you." Rosemary admitted, "but you can't sit a table with our friends and be touchy to come back to our room and blank me, that makes me unsure of where you stand."