Man: What? You don't have kids? I thought you must be a father of 3 - 4 kids.

Author:

After listening to that man Taehyung and YN burst into laughter.

YN: ( She looks at the man ) Ajussi he is still single.

Man: What? ( His eyes widened ) Really?

YN: Yes!

Man: Oh! I wasted my time on him. ( He turns his back and left from there. )

Yoongi: ( He looks at the man in disbelief ) Wasted his time on me? ( He shouts ) Did I ask you to come here? ( He shouted at that man who already left from there. )

YN: Your Highness if we carefully look at Chief Guard Yoongi it really looks like he is a father of 3 - 4 kids. ( She laughs while holding her stomach. )

Taehyung: ( He tries his best to control his laugh. )

Yoongi: Don't you think you are laughing too much YN? ( He glares at YN )

YN: ( She stops laughing ) Sorry! ( She clears her throat ) We were going somewhere, right?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

YN: ( She stops laughing ) Sorry! ( She clears her throat ) We were going somewhere, right?

Taehyung: ( He looks at Yoongi ) Hyung first I want to go to that book store. ( He points towards the book store. )

Yoongi: ( He looks at the book store and then at Taehyung ) Okay!

Taehyung: I will go there and buy some books. Till then can you buy some flower seeds for me?

Yoongi: Now?

Taehyung: Yes! You go and buy flower seeds and I will go to the book store with YN.

Yoongi: Okay! ( He looks at the other guards who are following them. ) Don't leave his highness's side.

Guards: Yes Chief Guard! ( They said in unison )

Author:

After instructing the guards Yoongi left from there to buy flower seeds.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and YN went inside the book store. And guards stood outside the book store because Taehyung ordered them to do so.

YN is helping Taehyung to find his favorite authors' books.

She saw two books by Taehyung's favorite authors on the bookshelf and she jumps to grab those books. But her hands couldn't reach the shelf. So she took a stool and again tried to get those books.

In this process, she lost her balance and was about to fall from the stool but Taehyung came there and holds her in his arms in bridal style.

Taehyung: Are you okay?

YN: Ye-yes! You ca- can put me down your highness.

Taehyung: ( He nods his head and puts her down. )