✧ I Want To See Him ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 28

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Yoongi: Wait- Did she said she want to be the queen of Buyeo Kingdom? ( His eyes widened. )

Author:

Yoongi walks back to his seat and takes out the map from the drawer.

He opens the map and started tracing his finger on the map.

Yoongi: ( His eyes widened when he saw the Buyeo Kingdom on the map

Yoongi: ( His eyes widened when he saw the Buyeo Kingdom on the map. ) I found it. The Buyeo Kingdom.

____________________________________________

----Buyeo Kingdom----

Prince's Chamber

Rowoon: Your Highness there will be a fest in the Delan Kingdom tomorrow. And the prince of Delan Kingdom will also attend this fest.

Seokjin: So?

Rowoon: So Prince Yoongi will also join the Delan Prince tomorrow.

Seokjin: How do you know that?

Rowoon: Didn't I tell you that Prince Yoongi is Delan Prince's bodyguard?

Seokjin: Oh yes!

Rowoon: So... ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and asks Seokjin... ) your Highness do you want to see prince Yoongi? ( He asked in a low tone )

Seokjin: Huh?

Rowoon: I mean if you go to this fest tomorrow, you will be able to see your brother. So do you want to see him?

Seokjin: ( He thinks for a couple of minutes and looks at Rowoon ) I want to see him.

____________________________________________

----Delan Kingdom----

YN's room

Jimin: I got a new mission.

YN: Finally. ( She claps her hands )

Jimin: ( He Scoffs ) Look how happy she is. You don't love me, right? ( He pouts sadly )

YN: Yes! Now get out.

Jimin: I will tell Hoseok Hyung that your sister treats me very badly.