✧ Where Are You? ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 17

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Jimin: YN! ( He screamed )

Author:

Jimin placed YN's head on his lap and pats her cheeks.

Jimin: YN open your eyes. YN!

Author:

Jimin wasn't getting any response from YN. So he slowly place YN's head on the floor and went near the cage bars.

Jimin: When YN touched these cage bars she got an electric shock. That means even if I touch these cage bars I will also get an electric shock. I think I should use my powers to get out of this cage.

Author:

Jimin casts a spell and tries to break the cage. But his spell reversed on him and he fell to the ground. Jimin too lost his consciousness. Now both YN and Jimin are unconscious.

After seeing YN and Jimin unconscious inside the cage a man entered in the shaman's house.

Jungkook: Thanks for helping me ( He smirks )

Author:

Jungkook started searching for something in the shaman's house. He messed up the whole house but couldn't find that thing which he is looking for.

Jungkook: Where did that woman ( Shaman ) hide that book? ( He gritted his teeth )

Author:

Jungkook looks at YN and Jimin and walks towards the cage.

Jungkook: Did you both take that book? ( He asked YN's and Jimin's unconscious bodies. ) No ( He answered his own question. ) They didn't even get a chance to look around properly.

Author:

After checking the whole house again Jungkook stepped out of the shaman's house.

He walked back to his house again.

Jungkook: Why did I waste my time here? ( He asked himself. ) Getting into this man's body was also useless.

Author:

Jungkook cast a spell and the person who was inside his body came outside.

As soon as that person came out of Jungkook's body, Jungkook fell on the ground.

???: I should go to the Delan Kingdom and tell him that I didn't get that book in that shaman's house.