✧ Don't Cry ✧

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 23

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

YN: How are you, your highness?

Taehyung: ( He immediately hugs her ) I missed you YN.

Author:

YN's eyes widened. She froze at her place.

She was about to hug back Taehyung but Taehyung brakes the hug and smiles at her.

Taehyung: ( He holds YN's hands ) How are you feeling now?

YN: I am fine. ( She looked at him in surprise ) But Since when did you start talking?

Taehyung: I guess two weeks later after you left.

YN: Ooh! I'm so happy for you, your highness. ( She smiles at him )

Taehyung: You know I was so worried. I thought you also left me like other people.

YN: I'm sorry for making you worried.

Taehyung: It's okay! ( He smiles ) YN do you want to see the cat?

YN: Huh? ( She frowned her eyebrows )

Taehyung: ( He took his hands back which were holding YN's hands. ) No no I don't mean that. I'm talking about the cat which you gave me.

YN: Ooh! Yes, I want to see her. Where is she?

Taehyung: She must me downstairs. ( He holds YN's hand ) Come with me. I will show you.

YN: ( She nods her head )

Author:

Meanwhile, Jimin walks out of the Prince's palace.

Jimin: I have to go back to that shaman's house and talk to Hoseok Hyung about YN. ( He mumbles while walking )

Author:

While he was busy in his thoughts he didn't realize that Yoongi was coming his way.

Yoongi also didn't see Jimin as he was busy looking into the papers in his hand.

And soon they both bumped into each other. The papers which were in Yoongi's hand slipped from his grip and fell to the ground.