Darkness and Daggers ❤️‍🔥

Rosa's POV

The glamour of this ball absolutely bores the fuck out of me, i can't really do much than attend it . The smell of expensive wine and whiskey fills my senses . I excuse myself from the table and head over to the bar , it's filled with men and women to the brim , I call out to the bartender , " I'll have a glass of red wine ". He gives me a small smile and nods in my direction .

I give him a confirming nod and check out my surroundings , from my peripheral view I see the most handsome man , and trust me when i say this but Italian men are so much sexier than others , oh god i need to stop thinking about this right now .
Well the man is none other than Alessandro Moretti , he's the leader of the knights mafia , the second most powerful mafia there is , after me of course .

My eyes meet his and they get lost in a sea of emerald green . I could stare at them for hours on end , I give him a   light smile and a nod , he notices it and excuses himself from the conversation he was holding with a bunch of men and walks over to me .

Alessandro Moretti POV

As I make my way towards Rosa I can't help but admire the beauty she holds , she is a very smart woman and I respect the way she runs her mafia with utter perfection . I take her hand in mine and the electricity pulses through my veins , God this woman is gonna be the death of me . I place a gentle kiss on her hand and look into those big blue eyes , she's such a beautiful piece of art , any man would die to have her .
"Rosa it's nice to see you , it's been a while . You look absolutely stunning".

" Thank you Mr Moretti , you look great too ."

"How have you been ?"

" I'm doing okay i suppose the mafia really keeps us running doesn't it,?" She gives me her Signature smirk .

I let out a low chuckle nodding , someone keeps their hand on my shoulder and I look over to find my younger brother Lorenzo there , he's such a pain in the ass and he's gonna ruin my conversation with her , this fucking son of a bitch .
He smiles his teethy smile " Hey Rosa nice to see you!!!" And gives her a tight hug , Okay gues I'm gonna have to murder my own brother for laying hands on her , God Alessandro she's not even your woman stop thinking with your dick.
Rosa gives him a hug back which annoys me a whole lot more , Rosa and Enzo went to college together even though they aren't the same age .  Rosa was doing her master's when Enzo did his bachelor's degree in business , he's a smart man but needs to rethink his choices before I break his fucking back .

The sound of Rosa's sweet laughter fills the room, I interrupt the conversation they make and say "Rose  may I have a dance ?" As I hold out my hand praying for her to take it . She raises a brow and says "Sure ."

As I hold her hand the cells in my body begin their own dance , I keep a straight face and put my hand on her waist , she has beautiful curves that contour her body . She sucks her breadth which lets me know that my touch affects her too , her body tenses beneath me . I pull her close and we sway along the gentle beats of the music , my hand traces circles on her back and she looks into my eyes with anticipation , as I slide my hand down the waist of her dress I feel something through the fabric and quickly realise it's a dagger , I slide my hand underneath the fabric and take it out , but in a swift move a blade is placed on the back of my neck , and I see her full on smirking at me .
"You thought I'm dumb enough to be outsmarted by you Alessandro". She raises and eyebrow as she says the words .

I can't help but think how good she looks right now being so dominant over me , I usually hate women that do this , but because its Rosa I'm gonna let it slide . Her grip on the blade behind my neck tightens "Easy there Gattina "(kitten)

She smiles at the words that I just said and whispers into my ear " Mr Moretti, I never take it easy ."
Her breadth is hot against my ear , god I wanna kiss her so bad , I can feel the fabric of  pants get tighter , God is this embarassing . She grazes her lips over my ear that makes me groan , " and also I think you have a situation down there " .

She chuckles and let's go of my neck and puts the blade in my pocket of my suit jacket .
" See you later Alessandro" .

"See you later " .

God she is really going to be the death of me .