who I am

*Bike engine roars *

Rosa D'Angelo POV

My bike roars to life , I love her with my whole heart , it's a Kawasaki Z 10R , and it's matte black  . One thing I've learnt from being in the mafia is that once you have you're power you can be who you want without giving a fuck about people's opinions , I make my way to the wear house where my gaurds caught the snitching son of a bitch that misplaced one of my packages . It costed me four fucking grand , and well none of these bitches know that a woman runs this mafia on her own , well their about to witness the wrath of Rosa Martina D'Angelo .

I speed through the lanes of Sicily , after a few minutes of crossing the remote town i reach my wear house .

Time to see this shitty excuse of a human being .

I make my way through the corridors , towards the room where to man is chained to a chair , bloodied and bruised .
I take of my jacket and lean it against an empty chair,
'' how long has he been here ? '' i ask Eduardo my gaurd also head of security ,
''Boss he's been here since dawn , Dante suspected him snitching and misplacing the packages since a few of them kept being misplaced and lost one after the other , well now God bless his soul because he's gonna need it ''. Damn fucking right he is . I smirk my devilish smile .

Dick didn't even think twice before crossing me , ''Ed , get the tools for me please , make sure they 're clean '' .
''On it boss ''.

While Eduardo gets the tools I make myself comfortable on the chair .
The man speaks " You bitch , who are you " he scowls . I reply " I am your Queen , I run this mafia ". He laughs like a fucking maniac , while i keep a straight face a look him dead in the eye " Nice joke" . I raise a brow and take a step closer to him and bend down to his eye level and say " Don't believe me ? , I'll prove it to you " .

Eduardo walks in and places the tools on the table infront of me , i smirk and rub my hands together , " well Ed is ought to be fun ". Ed chuckles and replies " absolutely ".

" Okay , so here's the deal I will ask u a set of questions , if u get them wrong I'm gonna hurt u "

" Okay , so here's the deal I will ask u a set of questions , if u get them wrong I'm gonna hurt u " . "Heh, yeah right what are you gonna do pinch me " ," you don't have a balls to do that u bitch" .
" Oh really " I say as i grab a throwing knife from the table and hit it straight at his shoulder, bullseye. The man screaches in pain "fuck !!!" . " Honey i told you don't you dare defy me , but still u call me names and say I'm weak". I grab the taser and the sharpest knife from the table and make my way towards the man , he looks at me with fear , exactly what I wanted . I grab the taser and place it on his neck while he screaches and screams and begs for me to stop , " Stop , stop fuck stop.! " I take the knife and pierce his thigh while he bleeds on the floor , " Vincent you underestimate my potential , you pledged your loyalty to my mafia and yet you never knew who was your Queen , what a shame ! People like you deserve death , i absolutely dispise dishonesty in my cartel , so your gonna face consequences . "